Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
All she has to do is look at a dish and she can recreate it 🤣 Alright there Gordon Burpsey. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s a serious WANT in our Sayyrrahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m still in shock she actually said it out loud “he’s never sick”
Am I watching a new burp here???? I have never known a child to be as sickly as luke buckley.
He’s been on about 30 antibiotics since he was born

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I do not understand what she thinks the roller is doing for her hair??? She seems to have it on for hours and hours 😬 10 minutes and a bit of elnett strong hold will do the job.. she’s very weird

• Haha

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
OFF TOPIC but on topic, I'm looking for a blazer to wear over a jumpsuit for a graduation on Wednesday! Not a green blazer though lol . id be a size 20 ish , )(could size up/down though ha ha ha . Any idea where to look?Thanks
I have a beautiful pink one,I can meet you at the reception in the CUH if you like? X

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
And why everytime she wants to eat (which is very often) does she have to go to Aldi, or the butchers, or to the shop etc. Does she not do a weekly shop like a normal person. She must have plenty of money to be able to just decide what she wants and pop to the shops to get it. Imagine driving accross the city to go get a salad cos you really want one 😂😂😂 She looks like she eats plenty of salad alright 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
3 pages it’s moving too fast but sorry who said she has a machine to churn butter. I’m dead 😂😂😂 bury me in the Rita Ora jeans

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Ah nah. I can't believe she has that horrific looking weird as fuck photoshopped pic of Beddy and Belly hanging on the wall 💀💀💀 there's a WANT in her

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She can have all the treatments she wants but she's still going to be an ugly munter, with a snout for a nose and mutant teeth......oh and NO FRIENDS

• Haha
  • Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Belly loves Beddy's pic, poor Lewk sorry for being sick, Sarah's still a useless thick

That's a shite attempt sorry 🤣

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
She has the biggest shit eating grin I’ve ever come across. It’s almost like a condescending smirk. I can’t understand it. I’m embarrassed for her when she puts it on. Like she really really loves herself (which to be fair, she shouldn’t care what others think) but it’s very triggering to me 😂
I've never seen someone love themselves so much and it be so unjustified

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Awshtop

The couple of years I saved my deposit for my home every pound was a prisioner and I worked incredibly hard to get promotions to increase salary. (prob like most of us here). How can she spend 2,000 (botox, fat dissolving and filler) on cosmetic facial treatments!!! Ive a good salary and savings but wouldnt dream of blowing that much on myself especially when I can’t provide a stable home for my family. Id bet she doesnt have a pension, savings plans for kids or even health insurance!!!!

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Morto for her asking for tips on do and don't for weddings and she a Professional planning her second wedding lol.

• Haha