Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Those leggings are not nice with a top tucked in especially not shape wear for crying out loud. Who is wearing leggings, shapewear, a blazer & stiletto heels going anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Wexy123

VIP Member
A girl I follow local to me is at the same shite with the style it links. Weak for herself acting like she's "working with" River Island and Asos when she's really signing up to their affiliate programmes 🙄 Wish these girls would realise that they aren't working with these brands. They actually applied to use an affiliate link so they can earn a few cents when someone clicks on it. You'd swear the CEO of pretty little thing had personally sought out Sarah and offered her a collab the way she's going on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

gotstogo

VIP Member
Its quite telling that he has to apologise. Even the 'I didnt mean to' would suggest she eats him for accidents too
I dread to think how she speaks to that poor boy when the camera's not on if he's apologising for something he had no control over

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Jellybb

VIP Member
I would say we will get a reel of the registry office or whatever the fuck it is.. lots of up close shots of her annoying children, particularly Isabella’s sky dish bow. In black and white with some slow American hillbilly non descript country music song

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Weird we get an update that lewk vomite and apologised because the child is emotional neglected yet belly’s medical history is completely private with coy posts from hospital about needing was it a 6 month antibiotic????? Mad she gives the little spud more privacy that her eldest because there’s a different sperm donor calling the shots.
As for teets aunt saying that about Luke, fucking geebag, include him as family whatever but saying that bollix trying to whitewash out his actual dad who obvs is involved some way or other, that whole o Connor crew is just as fucking scummy, the type that think they’re posh shopping in Dunnes not Penneys 😂 get off the vino Regina and get out of burps hairy fat arse

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Langerlaugh lol

How she think her food is good? Or helping her weight loss ! I have weight to loose and have a take away once a month if that, and having Salads good quality meat etc and still struggle to get the weight down but this one can have absolute shit food and still manage to "loose" weight!
Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.

• Heart

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Sorry???? Fat dissolving injections for her double chin that isnt anything to do with her weight? And €450 per treatment and u need 3 treatments? Surely she can't be getting that for free? And if not, where is she getting the money for that! Absolute gowl.

• Wow
  • Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Omg the eye roll the poor child probably got ate for getting sick
It was one thing i remember hearing years ago was to never give out to a child for being sick as they will try stop it and could end up choking. If you're reading this Sarah leave the poor boy alone for things he has no control over

• Sad
  • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Is today weight in day? I predict a 3 pound weight loss from the apple and salmon, next week maybe a pound and then the following week another pound. Sars has a target for the end of the month. Of course the actual weight loss will be non existent
Ah lads! Quoting myself because I knew she’d be down nearly “three pounds” this week 😂😂😂. She’s so predictable at this stage it’s hilarious 😂😂😂 no way did she drop three pounds from having an apple and a bit of salmon. Sad state of affairs when we are able to accurately predict her weight loss plan

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I havent seen a more shocking outfit on her in a long while 🫣 the blazer with the gold plastic top and the leggings pulled up to her nips, the sparkly shoes 🙈 she looks like a cross between a matador and brothel madam. Why does she keep saying they’re like butter? So they’re greasy and oily, nice. The way she grabbed the coffee off teeet 😂 what does she tell this dumb fool about her weightloss so that he “buys” her croissants for breakfast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29