Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanks91

VIP Member
Lads if ye think Brian is good looking ye need to get out more. Fella looks so soft it looks like he doesn’t even have a spine. The deadbeat dad look is 🤮🤮
Even if Brian was good looking, the fact he dated and was half way up the aisle to burp and inside burp instantly makes his rotten 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Sloppy Foley

Where is she going in the car with that thick fucking roller in her fringe 🤣🤣🤣 why would you even bother putting a roller in your fringe to what ? Go home and watch tv in your boyfriends grand aunts house 🤣

Uugghhh !!she picks her beady eye then in the video to see is there any sleep for her to eat .. manky bitch😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Tippytwinkletoes

Need to know what that comment said 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
"800 calories for homemade pizza is
actually quite high. It's almost half general
daily calorie allowance for someone
looking to lose weight/be in a calorie
deficit. Using wraps, passata and veggies
is a much lower cal choice leaving option
to have sweet potato wedges etc on the
side. But 800 cal for any 1 meal is very high"
Sorry don't know why it won't load on pic

• Heart

Beddy

Chatty Member
She eats like a 60 year old plumber called Maurice. I'm starting to rethink, maybe Tina and Kairan did kick her out. The state and stench of the toilet after her alone would drive anyone over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Who's my favourite spiderman - Peter Parker. Peter Parker is every spiderman ffs
she hasn’t a clue, as a mom of a little boy I know exactly what he meant Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland or Tobey Maguire. If she ever spent decent time with the little lad she would know, I’m a stranger and I can interpret his question better than this excuse of a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's so weak for herself with the make-up on. She's looking at herself shyly on the screen. Fluttering her lashes at herself 😅 what a fucking ape. She hasn't half a brain cell if that brain of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MollyMalone

VIP Member
When I say I RAN 🏃‍♂️ 💨 here after seeing her 2.86lb weight loss 🤣 I've lost track of all her ups and downs but I think she's somewhere in the region of a 1.5 stone loss now according to her lies?

Next slide we see her looking like humpty dumpty absolutely bettttt into the legginnnns. Please Sarah, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. She looks the exact same as she did 21.7834562244 pounds ago 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Deise Gurl

It’s official, she’s deranged!! Sharing shitty posts on insta does not a mother make Sara Burp. Could you go hard at bringing Lewk to a dentist? I know oral hygiene and dental care doesn’t exist in your house but give it a lash for the sake of the child you pretend to care so much about.

Why was the child up in a heap because he vomited? Why was he apologising? I’d say he’s been ate before for getting the beast out of her pit and was terrified of her reaction. Nasty cow

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Supermom having another pop at Burps this morning 😂 saying she should be hospitalised cos she coughed her soul up last night but then saying nah she's only being dramatic 🤣

NO love lost there

• Haha
  • Heart

Jollyolly

This one fucking rots me. I've a relative exactly like her.... kid is always "sick", at the GP, urgent care etc every week. Obviously documents it all on Instagram... my lil Princess sick again🥺Needless to say she has a medical card so doesn't have to pay a penny.

If anyone in Dublin knows the CHI children's urgent care in Connolly hospital, that has now been made appointment only.
And ill bet my life its because of scrotes like Sarah and my relative rocking up week after week for a fucking afternoon out. Believe me if they had to pay 120 quid a pop at Connolly or 100 quid a&e charge in Temple St they'd think twice.

• Heart
  • Wow