Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
This cunt fella out of Tina’s fanny and hit every fucking branch on the ugly tree TWICE and is only creaming herself at her pics 😂 how can someone that loves themselves that much not wax their tash, wear a decent bra and have pride in their personal hygiene is just beyond me.

Ciara cousin friend is as mank looking, filthy skin from cheap makeup no doubt and that schnozze…….if that’s not a Galvin trait, keyring sure got around because the snout makes her and burps look like twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

work4aliving

VIP Member
She has to be going through a full mental breakdown with weight loss, people have eyes , the lies are another level now with her and saying she could go down a size in the leggings , she is very unwell in herself ...

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's beat after a 15 minute workout, and God love her she's going to be so sore tomorrow 😂😂😂 15 minutes and she's half dead. But she's going to do the workout again in the morning 🤥🤥

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
I love how Supermom is showing leggings this morning that she's not affiliated with and it's not an ad they are just good leggings for a good price. Another swipe at Burps since she was raving about the leggings company she's working with the weekend 😂
Burbs must be ate with jealousy looking at her auld pal supermom.
Because what ever people think of her she has a fab
figure and has kept her weight off
And doesent use her kids for content like the rest of the clowns any time she has shown her kids they are so mannerly

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She could get all of them done and it would make FUCK ALL difference to her gomey head until she learns to eat properly drink water and look after her skin 🥴🤣🙄

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Oh 100%, she's the most undeserving c**t around. Take Take Take and gives nothing back. The only time those kids get to do anything is when it's gifted
And even when it’s free, gifted or won she does bollock all with them. Remember when Luke won the Fota pass? not once did she get off her hairy hole and take him down. Claphandies is the right place for this thicko, she probably had more fun than belly 🙈

• Haha

AoifeD29

This might seem like a stupid thing to ask and forgive me if it is but by the maths that I learned in school there is 14lb in a stone and 16oz in a lb. So my question is what is 2.86lbs??

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wexy you obviously didn't hear her properly, she's not just working out, she's TRAINING. She back "training" now but she hasn't been "training" for ages so that's why she's going to be sore.
I fucking hate when people use the word training when they just mean exercising. The only thing Sarah's training for is a Fattest Eejit in Cork competition.
Especially a 15 minute workout being called training 😂😂😂 and the way she said she hadn't been training since the couch to 5k as if she actually stuck to that. I think she went out a grand total of 3 times in total 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

cycleon

VIP Member
Liz stopped from posting on the page for the hotel she stayed at 🤣🤣 I don't follow her has she had a green blazer rant 😂
Screenshot_20240517_213717_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
The lies out of her sre unreal. The new balance jumper her dad bought her and she threw away the matching leggings cos she prefers the luxeso ones. Bullshit she was wearing that full tracksuit at Christmas time, there was no navy leggings with it. I remember us laughing at her here saying there was nothing more chavvy than a woman wearing a full matching tracksuit put for dinner 😂😂

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers, here is today’s result of going on a deep dive through Sayrahhh’s old threads and sorting by most liked.

See below Sarah and her little snack before bed 😂😂😂. Telling ye there is some gems in the old threads

Attachments

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The grid pic is obviously a pic she thinks she is unreal in 🤭

She’s very wrong!
If she pushes her tongue against her teeth any harder they will come flying out of her gob like a broken box of tiktaks 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is sorting her make up the new packing the hospital bag. She’s shiting on and on about it for like 500 years

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Luke has been ‘sick’ constantly since he was born what is she on about. It’s bang out of order for Keith’s aunt to post that about Luke, Keith may be the daddy who stepped up but he did not ‘make’ Luke. Biden must be a world record holder for waiting to be seen in the family court at this stage. 4 years & counting but sure he’s really busy on hols & parenting another man’s child