Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
I bet if she put any of them on in a size 20 she would look and feel 100 times better in them. What's the point in squeezing yourself into a size 18 when you've to spend your time walking around with your hands covering your belly. She is genuinely a size 20 from seeing her in the 18s today. And nothing wrong with it, but she should just own it.

Reactions: 27

Tammys

VIP Member
Love how she rolls her eyes after she says Lewk is sick... Fumin she has to parent him .

Very odd that a child said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to " .. about getting sick.. Very telling that the poor child feels he has to apologise for getting sick.

I guess this mean Sarah wont be trainin today sure gawd luv her 🙄
Omg the eye roll the poor child probably got ate for getting sick

• Sad

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
The way I broke an ankle running here after the “I just love my own cooking” “I can recreate anything just by looking at it” easy knowing she’s not looking at any fuckin saliidds lately. An 800 calorie pizza ffs and best believe she scoffed the lot in one go too.
I love cheese. I fucking LOVE it. But jesus tap dancing Christ I've NEVER seen a person eat so much cheese as this lump. Her insides must be glued together.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wexy123

VIP Member
I just watched a video on tiktok of another influencer doing a try on of plus size dresses. She said she's in a size 20 and that the dresses are from the plus size range that go from and 18 all the way up to a 28. Said how great it is that there is such choice for plus size ladies now. And she looks amazing too, not a bit beaten into her clothes. I really can't understand why Burps doesn't do this and bring some positivity into plus size clothing. She never even mentioned plus size and if anything belittled the sizing by claiming she could size down and wore clothes that were stuck to her. She would do so much better if she was just honest with her followers and embraced her actual size

Julyrain

Sarah please please please for the love of God order those dresses in the 16 and do a try on for us - let's sort this out for once and for all!
Jesus give me strength "the sleeves are a bit big" 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think she's the full bob, she reminds me of another cork instagrammer who's only a stones throw from her now in ballyphehane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Louber

Chatty Member
That child doesn't need an immediate dash to GP, she's a thick and useless cunt of a mother. Give him a chance to get better. It's stuff like that that makes me further hate this cunt. A few hours for a child can see them go from miserable to flying around the place.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
who is this magical doctor that sarah can get an app with?
also he has a cough, you’d know she isn’t paying when she’s straight to the Gp

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
So there is no way she could have sized down ?! How does she think she will get away with people not knowing its plus size 🤔 I'm truly baffled by her thinking and logic ...
Of course she could, remember her own advice to the last skinny girl?

"Well you know what you do, ya? You take that size 18 blazer and you wrap it twice around yourself " 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

nothanks91

VIP Member
Love hearing this beast slurp on tea 🤢 and Lewk is ‘never sick’ sure he use to be sick constantly! In the docs all the time, give him time to fight it off sure it hasn’t even been 24 hours. She’s dog rough

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
Look how careful she is to not show the spar across from where she’s squatting in Pierce Road! I must email the city council tomorrow and ask if that’s a council house cause if it’s not she’s being fair shady about something

Skinner

VIP Member
My 80 year old mother rang me earlier to say she rang her gp for her repeat prescription and the gp wants to see her cause its 6 months since she saw her last and she's raging she has to go down. And there's this one looking for excuses to block up the system.

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
This cunt wearing a blazer as a dress thinks she’s legs 11 fresh off the Victoria secrets catwalk 😂😂😂😂 get fucked, her big hairy minge she flashed us all will be creeping out from under that 😂 hope the dirty bitch is done for indecent exposure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart