Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Am I the only one that never wore white before I got married , just my wedding dress and I never bought anything that said wifey or bride to be except my robe on the morning of !!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

KittenRadziwell

I'm up in an absolute heap after watching her stories. She's on and on about her stomach and chin being her "problem areas" - Sayrah love, they're your problem fucking areas because you shovel food into your mouth like it's a bottomless pit and the furthest you walk is from the car to the door of Aldi or the freebie beauty treatments.

I nearly fell off the couch then when she says each treatment is over €400!!!!!!!!! And they recommend THREE SESSIONS. Ah fuck off now, a bunch of absolute charlatans, and she getting it for free while she hasn't a fucking pot to piss in. She'll do absolutely every snake oil treatment out there (as long as it's free) rather than get off her fat ass, walk every day, and eat a healthy calorie controlled diet. It's so easy for her, she's nothing else to fill her day!

Oh and the best part, she tries to claim the big fat spare tyre she has wrapped around herself is the shape of her BONES. In the words of Julie, AHHHHHH NAAAAH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sarah love, your nails are the least of your problems 🤣🤣🤣

no fixed abode
Squatting in a old woman’s house
Potholes all over face
2 golf ball sized lumps on forehead
19stone but believes she is 12
Full blown tash
Infant teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Mustache you a question, mustache you quick, whole family are sickos that guve us the ick 🤢

Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I lost 59.346lbs since I woke up, just told my fella. Patiently awaiting a treat as a reward. Hopefully a bag of jambons. I didn't actually step on the scales as not one measurement fits all. Rooting for myself tho, I am, I am xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mary Mary

VIP Member
How do we know Brian doesn’t have Luke 3/4/5 days of the week? Sarah only shows what her narrative is. We actually haven’t seen Luke in stories in a while now. She mentions he is in the house playing etc but never see him. Brian could have a lot more access but Sarah isn’t going to let on that now is she?

Reactions: 37

Jellybb

VIP Member
Again with the roller 😭😭😭😭 she is driving me mad with the fucking roller permanently attached to her dirtballs head
It’s a balaclava she needs, not botox.
Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Deise Gurl

The way I broke an ankle running here after the “I just love my own cooking” “I can recreate anything just by looking at it” easy knowing she’s not looking at any fuckin saliidds lately. An 800 calorie pizza ffs and best believe she scoffed the lot in one go too.

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

“Most of my bottom lip is my own” what a flex 😂 her greatest achievement to date 😂 I see we have swapped the semi permanent roller for a children’s headband

• Haha