Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The noise sounds like a nebuliser.. a friend of mine has one at home for her son he has issues with his chest.

Someone mentioned Hostibal and we summoned the cray cray

Feels like that thing from years ago that you repeated the phrase into the mirror.. Bloody Mary wasn’t it? Or was it candy man? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The noise sounds like a nebuliser.. a friend of mine has one at home for her son he has issues with his chest.

Feels like that thing from years ago that you repeated the phrase into the mirror.. Bloody Mary wasn’t it? Or was it candy man? 🤷‍♂️
I'm to blame. I said 'hostibal' in an earlier message tonight 😭😭😭

1000037819.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way I broke an ankle running here after the “I just love my own cooking” “I can recreate anything just by looking at it” easy knowing she’s not looking at any fuckin saliidds lately. An 800 calorie pizza ffs and best believe she scoffed the lot in one go too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

It doesn’t sound like my nebuliser. My machine is louder than the breathing almost vibrating noise.

Why does she shove her manky sausage fingers in her manky ears then all around her mouth 🤮

I feel like she could have shot under her nails from bellys nappy and just continue on with her busy boss lady day 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The way I broke an ankle running here after the “I just love my own cooking” “I can recreate anything just by looking at it” easy knowing she’s not looking at any fuckin saliidds lately. An 800 calorie pizza ffs and best believe she scoffed the lot in one go too.
I love cheese. I bleeping LOVE it. But jesus tap dancing Christ I've NEVER seen a person eat so much cheese as this lump. Her insides must be glued together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It doesn’t sound like my nebuliser. My machine is louder than the breathing almost vibrating noise.

Why does she shiver her manky sausage fingers in her manky ears then all around her mouth 🤮

I feel like she could have shot under her nails from bellys nappy and just continue on with her busy boss lady day 🤮
Ah ok …was thinking luke may have been on it cos it sounded to me like when my friends youngfella is breathing in on it, but I wouldn’t hear it often enough to be sure. If you have one then I’m obviously wrong 🙈😂

Maybe it is the shushing video for belly so?

Reactions: 1
I love cheese. I bleeping LOVE it. But jesus tap dancing Christ I've NEVER seen a person eat so much cheese as this lump. Her insides must be glued together.
Me too, singles..grated, feta..love it all but this wan is surely 37% cheese at this point. No wonder her skin keeps breaking out (other than from the constant touching on her chin with manky nails)

Also Jesus tap dancing Christ.. I haven’t heard that in YEARS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ok …was thinking luke may have been on it cos it sounded to me like when my friends youngfella is breathing in on it, but I wouldn’t hear it often enough to be sure. If you have one then I’m obviously wrong 🙈😂

Maybe it is the shushing video for belly so?
Now you could be right if it’s a fancy one. Mines just a cheap and cheerful one from Lidl but it’s loud as duck that ye can’t hear breathing over it.

It could be luke breathing into a toy mask or some noise video for belly.

My hubs has a cpap machine and it’s practically silent but it’s relatively new so I wouldn’t know about any older models

I thought the noise in the background was a white noise machine . The ones that you can change to different types of sounds

Reactions: 1
Ye are flying through the threads. I've been away and off social media.
Have some catching up to do

Love the title.
Ah don’t worry about it, I’m sure one of your alter egos will fill you in at some stage? Has the tea drinker been on the threads at all lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the weird noise in the background of her stories? I noticed it the other day too, it's like some sort of hospital machine or something?!
It’s a baby shusher…she’s petrified Belly will keep her up at night so the lazy bleep is trying every trick in the book to keep her sleeping
IMG_0292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I'm just glad I wasn't the only one duped by @Crones884 profile picture this whole time! And here I thought I knew you... 😅😅
I was thinking about changing it and all the other day and i am dellllideeed i didnt now 😂

Cmere i think we are being trolled the night feed just got interesting 🤔 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.