Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah cared more about that 800 kcal pizza yesterday than her own mother's birthday. She posted it to stories, did a grid post because she was so proud and now a tik tok about it. It looks like she added a family pack of ham to get it to 60g of protein 🤢 The birthday message to Tina yesterday was so cold. Now that they are squatting in the Nana's sister's house the O'Connors and friends are her top priority.
I wonder was there words had with Tina as well for sharing the video of them all without the seatbelts going to Clarney?

View attachment 2934741
I don't think Burps was in that video in the car though so she probably wouldn't care, but if she was filmed looking her true size she would be fuming. I think the photos and videos from the vacious where she looked every inch of her size 20 self really annoyed her
---
Dear God the tiktok, that pizza is all on the same plate for herself, she actually ate an 800 calorie pizza by herself for her dinner and is somehow proud of it 😳

Renew who🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think Burps was in that video in the car though so she probably wouldn't care, but if she was filmed looking her true size she would be fuming. I think the photos and videos from the vacious where she looked every inch of her size 20 self really annoyed her
---
Dear God the tiktok, that pizza is all on the same plate for herself, she actually ate an 800 calorie pizza by herself for her dinner and is somehow proud of it 😳

Renew who🤔😂
What I meant was, even though Burp wasn't in the car at the time perhaps she was annoyed with Tina for sharing the video of the rest of family being so irresponsible messing around, singing, and driving without their seatbelts on. As in the video could reflect badly on Sarah by association 🤷‍♀️

Renew who 😂 "my brand" is now a dead duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RIP SLJ. The person who didn’t publish their daughters death on rip.ie because they wanted it kept private, boaattt announced it Tattle for sympathy. You actually couldn’t make that tit up 🤣
I reported her account this morning. Disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How she think her food is good? Or helping her weight loss ! I have weight to loose and have a take away once a month if that, and having Salads good quality meat etc and still struggle to get the weight down but this one can have absolute tit food and still manage to "loose" weight!

Reactions: 6
How she think her food is good? Or helping her weight loss ! I have weight to loose and have a take away once a month if that, and having Salads good quality meat etc and still struggle to get the weight down but this one can have absolute tit food and still manage to "loose" weight!
---

You will have to go back over old threads to catch up!
Because she's an uneducated fool when it comes to food.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she thinks her good in amazing 😂
Sure she'd rival Gordon Ramsay 😂😂

It always just looks so disgusting, barely any veg, way too much cheese...I am completely baffled how she thinks she's gonna influence anyone or lose any weight!

Reactions: 2
Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.
Oh my god thats an amazing loss in 6 weeks. I need to pull my finger out

Reactions: 7
That’s amazing, how many calories have you set yourself? Are you exercising also?

Reactions: 2
It always made me think she'd heard parts of the keto/low carb diets and just ignored the carb cutting parts of them. Protein is a great thing for keeping you full and helping to balance blood sugar, but she consumes so much with every meal, it's just bizarre.

It always made me think she'd heard parts of the keto/low carb diets and just ignored the carb cutting parts of them. Protein is a great thing for keeping you full and helping to balance blood sugar, but she consumes so much with every meal, it's just bizarre.
Protein is more essential when your working out or weight training because it helps recover the muscles and keeps you full longer etc.... both of these things she's not doing so no need for so much Protein

Reactions: 13
Omg I remember that I offered to send her vouchers that time I'm really bad at remembering names so didn't even realise it was the same person 😫 as they say a good lier needs a very good memory
That was the "tea drinker" account we felt sorry for and offered to send money/vouchers. They couldn't give their child €2 for school apparently 😑. SLJ was the sicko who posted losing a daughter.

Someone posted last night not to mention the word "hospital" that all the crazies arrive and it reminded me of the film Bettlejuice. When Bettlejuice was said 3 times he'd appear.

Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice

1000005254.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.