Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week of my phone screen time being through the roof. πŸ˜†
Me too πŸ˜‚. My weekly report from last week said mine was up 11% last week compared to the previous week πŸ™ˆ. I blame here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 pages it’s moving too fast but sorry who said she has a machine to churn butter. I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bury me in the Rita Ora jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 28
REALLY! Cop the duck on SLJ
No sitting on the fence with you TT 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

FFS they more or less posted same "oh ye are flying through the threads I haven't had a chance to catch up" message they posted a few days ago πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lads the xanax is kicking in... I'm off to sleep.

Please screenshot any tea for me please and thanks and I'll set up a go fund me for you all πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜΄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That video of her doing her hair, she’s like a cross between a bloody swamp creature and gypsy rose lee 🀭 shes beeeeudeefull, teeeets one lucky man🀀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pizza looks like the mouldy bread I found at the back of my cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.