Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her there goin on about her cooking skills renew you is dead so her next move is bring out a cookbook cheese and potato fakeways

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the weird noise in the background of her stories? I noticed it the other day too, it's like some sort of hospital machine or something?!
She probably buys cows freshly killed from the slaughter house and the noise is an industrial sized mincer working away in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's really really good at cooking she says 😂 Ffs Sarah you threw a bag of cheese on a pizza base you're not Gordon Ramsey girl 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like heavy breathing going on in the background, or someone on a nebuliser or something. Maybe the granny or whoever has let them move in is back and they have to live with her now 😂😂

Edit to say I don't know why the text went slanted half way through

• Haha
Reactions: 6
”I just have to look at it and I can recreate it!”, ahahaha, that’s the best one yet 🤣🤣 what the duck are you watching Sayyrahh, cooking shows for the insane or something? The confidence of this wan 😂 all she attempts are fake aways or lozzzonyaa dripping in cheese and six oxo cubes. Who wants a takeaway when they’re feeling as ”sick” as she claims to be? What a gobshite, oh I needed that laugh tonight, thanks Burps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
”I just have to look at it and I can recreate it!”, ahahaha, that’s the best one yet 🤣🤣 what the duck are you watching Sayyrahh, cooking shows for the insane or something? The confidence of this wan 😂 all she attempts are fake aways or lozzzonyaa dripping in cheese and six oxo cubes. Who wants a takeaway when they’re feeling as ”sick” as she claims to be? What a gobshite, oh I needed that laugh tonight, thanks Burps 🤣🤣
She can recreate ANYTHING she sees. She's an amazing cook. She recreates it alright.... Covers it in melted cheese so you haven't a clue what in the name of god you're meant to be eating.

Sick me eye. She couldn't stuff her face quick enough when she was kilt stone dead with hyperemesis..... A minor thing like a tightness in the chest isn't going to put her off her daily inhalation of 16000 calories with a side of 12kg of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another week of my phone screen time being through the roof. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.