Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her doing her hair, she’s like a cross between a bloody swamp creature and gypsy rose lee 🤭 shes beeeeudeefull, teeeets one lucky man🤤
She should get a wind machine. Like Beyonce has on stage. Show off her lovely new extensions no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She eats like a 60 year old plumber called Maurice. I'm starting to rethink, maybe Tina and Kairan did kick her out. The state and stench of the toilet after her alone would drive anyone over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She eats like a 60 year old plumber called Maurice. I'm starting to rethink, maybe Tina and Kairan did kick her out. The state and stench of the toilet after her alone would drive anyone over the edge
Why did she have to stuff the crust with cheese like 🤢 this is how she lost all the weight on SW …she limited her “healthy a” (dairy allowance) to one serving per day. We’re now looking at her with what.. 296IVXI servings a day. It’s like an addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 12
60 year old plumber called Maurice. duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

She probably blocked up Sonic and Keyring's entire sewage system. Left behind a fatberg the size of Mitchelstown*

*My pathetic attempt at a cheese reference

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
All she has to do is look at a dish and she can recreate it 🤣 Alright there Gordon Burpsey. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s a serious WANT in our Sayyrrahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sounds like heavy breathing going on in the background, or someone on a nebuliser or something. Maybe the granny or whoever has let them move in is back and they have to live with her now 😂😂

Edit to say I don't know why the text went slanted half way through
Was just going to say she's probably keeping the poor woman on life support so she has a roof over her head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she have to stuff the crust with cheese like 🤢 this is how she lost all the weight on SW …she limited her “healthy a” (dairy allowance) to one serving per day. We’re now looking at her with what.. 296IVXI servings a day. It’s like an addiction
Wasn't 296IVXI the tattoo quiche got

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye are flying through the threads. I've been away and off social media.
Have some catching up to do

Love the title.
And which personality do we have the pleasure of this evening? 1,2 or 3? Would you like to pop on the side thread for a chat? Or are you too shy lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does it sound like Darth Vadar is in her fecking living room 🙈

So no antibiotics for burps, just inhalers = viral. Did ya tell your doctor you vape, ya ape 🙄
---
I just clicked into a few random threads and hit most liked and there it was 😂😂
Are you actually @Crones884 2nd account 🤔🤣🤣
---
Lads going through the old threads and searching by most likes brings up some gems. Case and point below 😂😂😂
She's like a giant candy cane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffs I took a xanax to have an early night..😴

God dammit 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
Now I know why we are at 4 pages already 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She should get a wind machine. Like Beyonce has on stage. Show off her lovely new extensions no end.
That’s probably what it’s like for teeeet sleeping next to her at night, his very own wind machine from all the pizzas and cans of monster she gorges on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
60 year old plumber called Maurice. duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

She probably blocked up Sonic and Keyring's entire sewage system. Left behind a fatberg the size of Mitchelstown*

*My pathetic attempt at a cheese reference
Maurice was very specific alright 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's mad isn't it , her eating is un-human at this stage. I don't know about ye ladies but if I have a chest infection the last thing I feel like doing is cooking and then eating that amount of fatty food. 🤢
I know I’m sick with a chest infection over a week now and didn’t eat for 4 days cause I wasn’t in the humour. She’s no more sick than the man on the moon. There’s something about her that just gets under my skin 😂 I wanna hit her with her meticulous dented suv and match the other side

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m sick with a chest infection over a week now and didn’t eat for 4 days cause I wasn’t in the humour. She’s no more sick than the man on the moon. There’s something about her that just gets under my skin 😂 I wanna hit her with her meticulous dented suv and match the other side
Throw a fatberg at her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.