Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a bbq on sunday who would then go on to have a takeaway after?And she’s praising herself for not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had a bbq on sunday who would then go on to have a takeaway after?And she’s praising herself for not 🙄
And even if you had 2 good incomes, a takeaway a week is costing them minimum 50€, that's 200€ a month towards a mortgage kitting out your council house. If I was in her position of saving for housing/a wedding, I'd rather have the peace of mind of having the money put aside quicker than stuffing my face with shite on a Sunday when I have a good 5 or 6 stone to lose on top of everything else

Reactions: 14
Good morning tattlers, here is today’s result of going on a deep dive through Sayrahhh’s old threads and sorting by most liked.

See below Sarah and her little snack before bed 😂😂😂. Telling ye there is some gems in the old threads

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good morning tattlers, here is today’s result of going on a deep dive through Sayrahhh’s old threads and sorting by most liked.

See below Sarah and her little snack before bed 😂😂😂. Telling ye there is some gems in the old threads
She looks demented in this:oops: Sure god love her, there's a want in her alright

Reactions: 7
Where did she get the inhalers from and why the feck is she using one for a viral infection?? Burps youre only out of breathe because of how unhealthy you are.

Reactions: 11
Her chest is fucked from being grossly overweight and from using vapes. Boaattt Sayrah would rather a hospiday instead of actually doing something to help herself. Teet with a heart issue, if we’re to believe that inside info to be true, and now Burps with a bad chest. They’ll be dead by 50 if they don’t cop on to themselves.

Reactions: 19
Her chest is fucked from being grossly overweight and from using vapes. Boaattt Sayrah would rather a hospiday instead of actually doing something to help herself. Teet with a heart issue, if we’re to believe that inside info to be true, and now Burps with a bad chest. They’ll be dead by 50 if they don’t cop on to themselves.
I don't think she'll make it to 50. She comes across a lot more unhealthy than he does or what she shows of him. Doesnt he play some sport otherwise why was lewk moved from one team to another?

She's like a bleeping teenager taking up vaping in her 30s why would you bother. I don't even remember her ever smoking even in her snapchat days. She'd be wise to consider her health for her children but realistically she only gives a tit about bellylonglegs and still won't care enough to sort her life out.

Reactions: 5

Good jeez what the Holy f**k is that 🤮

My plan for the day 😂

Someone needs to tell her that the greasiest chipper in Ireland would be healthier than that bloody pizza

Reactions: 6
Sarah cared more about that 800 kcal pizza yesterday than her own mother's birthday. She posted it to stories, did a grid post because she was so proud and now a tik tok about it. It looks like she added a family pack of ham to get it to 60g of protein 🤢 The birthday message to Tina yesterday was so cold. Now that they are squatting in the Nana's sister's house the O'Connors and friends are her top priority.
I wonder was there words had with Tina as well for sharing the video of them all without the seatbelts going to Clarney?

1000005262.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.