Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ah here lads, she's on raving about being so proud of herself for not getting something from the takeaway tonight....she cooked herself an 800 calorie pizza instead 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It really is mind boggling how she's not losing the weight 🤔🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Am I the only one who wears no makeup when I’m wearing no makeup? 😂😂 she puts some amount of horrible looking shite on her face, no wonder her skin is bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Durtywexico

I’d say it’s more likely that she’s stitching several green blazers together for a big back rant as we’ve brought up all her childhood trauma of being forgotten by keyring for holiday presents! Not only is she forgotten by her own family, this thread isn’t even talking about her now 🤣🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve been on a few forums over the years and it’s always the ones who are at pains to prove they are someone and write detailed accounts of their lives who are most likely walking mostly waffle. I’d wager most of us have very run of the mill, nothing to write home about lives 😆 you can spot the dramatic fantasists a mile off. I don’t think anyone should be posting about their personal lives on a gossip thread tbh. If you must then set up a dedicated thread for it

• Heart

Crones884

VIP Member
I have a few pages to catch up on but i saw the green blazer and thought there was a rant coming i am BITTERLY disappointed

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
Imagine if we are all wrong 😂 shower of mad burp deranged c🎀🎀🎀s 😂😂 (I know we're not but imagine 😂)

There's an American woman on TikTok who can find nearly anyone's location just from a pic of them in their house. I'm almost tempted to contact her to find out where Burps is squatting

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus does she hear herself, it's hard with Belly now especially as she has so much to do 🙈 What exactly is it that she has to do, she has no job, no school pick ups this week, no new members for rejew you to welcome, she's definitely not doing any exercise. What exactly isn't she getting done 🤷‍♀️😂
---
Oh and to add she's absolutely lying about bringing the kids to the park today because AS IF there wouldn't be 5 stories and a reel dedicated to that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
This thread is the most exciting thing I've had going on in my life for a long time!
I haven't a thing done in work today! 😅

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
She’s obviously after falling out with some of her family, I’m thinking Katie and possibly the parents, the passive aggressive quotes followed by spam of Keets family, clear digs at her own family. Wait til Keets gang get pissed off of her carry on 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ah ok makes sense. Tbf to Teresa she seems to have turned herself around and always does the best for her kids from what i can see, unlike Burpaloo here who is trying to stuff and overheat her baby so she'll sleep
And she looks unreal, lost a tonne of weight and has kept it off for years. Burps only wishes she could have a body like Teresa's (as does Keet) 😂😂
---
God love her she's stuck to tattle. Mentioned Karli, karlis birthday and Keet barbecuing, all have been mentioned here in the last 24 hours 😂😂 Go on girl tell us about the house, you know you want to

Last edited:
  • Haha

gecko

She’s an ungrateful bitch. Happy birthday Tina, she could have thrown in ‘thanks for all you’ve done for us’ at least after taking over her house for months.

• Wow
  • Sad
Well, finally caught up. I knew the tea drinker was suss when she was just back from holidays after just claiming poverty. Then slj had another stillborn and her daughter was in a wheel chair ♿ then when she posted she'd passed I was thinking fuck off you lula. Anyways, back to Burp. I watched the shower gel clip posted before we became cluedo experts. She really did love Lewk at one stage, you can tell she means it there. Kinda makes his neglect even sadder. But she looks well, and healthy and has a positive attitude. Wouldn't you think her sisters or cousin friend would see this too and how far she's fallen. She's eaten up with bitterness. While she's busy eaten. Imagine looking back at a video like that from only a few short years ago and you now find yourself desperate to marry a new stepped up Dad while squatting in his Nannies gaff with another kid in tow and still no stable life and 22 stone heavier.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Heard from a cousin of Keith's she is living in his nans sisters house.so Majellas aunt. Went into a home. Commode and wheelchair put up on free cycle recently. Paying no rent. Still down on Tina's for a council house 💃💃💃💃 yes Pearce square
If that’s true she absolutely needs to be reported. I’d say it is true because we saw Jelly letting herself in one day and the fact Sarah has said absolutely nothing about it when she tells us her life story. Mortified for her taking squatting in someone else’s home. No way she should be allowed away with this

• Heart

derrybrunette

I always found it really odd like couldn’t send me my daughter to school as I couldn’t scrape €2 couldn’t afford food next thing it was weight loss injections. Recently said they were looking at a holiday (around the same time Burps was away) then said they were broke and couldn’t contribute to the offer of SLJs ambulance bill. Don’t know if they are the same person but definitely some tall tales being told😳 The silence is deafening

• Heart

gotstogo

VIP Member
oh she will come on saying “he’s such a good kid, everyone says it, but he went online all by himself and booked a family holiday with his communion money, he’s really such a good kid “
Or he's so generous, he ordered Belly some.bows with his communion money and used the ress on a lifetime rejew you subscription to support his Momma.

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Not long til the forrin wedding, still bigger she's getting... has Keet the ham fallen out with her fam

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
She's such fucking fool 😆😆

Her raw throat won't stop her doing 2 things, talking pure shite into her phone or scoffing food.

I'm delighted that Belly is waking. That bastard doesn't deserve a good sleeper.

She is raging that Belly is waking her up now. I wouldn't mind but she has no job to go to and her other child is in school most of the day.

I think she is starting to realise just how much her family were doing for her. She has to drop Luke and collect and bring her kids with her and can't just hop back into bed.

• Haha