Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
I had a look and 17th march 23 lewk has a barrs jersey on her grid but that was the all ireland wasnt it? So it may not be his

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Itโ€™s way to weird of a thing to imagine though like why Ukraine ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wonder did she maybe say she was fundraising for Ukraine and Iโ€™m mixed up ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I told ye!

The thing that made me go hmmmmmm ๐Ÿค” with that was the choice of Greece. I'd never heard of anyone going to another EU country to get a surrogate.

Again, as long as she was bashing out poems and savage one liners I didn't really give a shit but I did think a disabled woman with MS , a colostomy bag, 1 child and a Greek surrogate would surely be easy to identify in Ireland.
Hahahahhahaa that description ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Did she get a new piercing or did she always have it? Only noticed it today when she was talking about Teet getting a new car.

1000005179.jpg

Beavana

VIP Member
Did she post teets new car or just said he's getting one?
Had to skip good few pages of last thread so completely lost ๐Ÿคช

lashofeye

Chatty Member
If theyโ€™re planning on staying southside she will surely move his school over the summer. Otherwise the child will be very lonely living over there. Sheโ€™s so lazy though it would suit her not dropping him to play dates or having friends over.
Not likely Iโ€™d say luke goes to a Dรฉid school so free lunches loads of money donated as theyโ€™re considered a under privileged school ๐Ÿ™„