Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I told ye!

The thing that made me go hmmmmmm 🤔 with that was the choice of Greece. I'd never heard of anyone going to another EU country to get a surrogate.

Again, as long as she was bashing out poems and savage one liners I didn't really give a shit but I did think a disabled woman with MS , a colostomy bag, 1 child and a Greek surrogate would surely be easy to identify in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Deise Gurl

I’m nauseous over her playing happy families. She can send all the messages she likes to herself but we all know her and Teet are killing each other 90% of the time. She can’t stand Lewk and she only likes Belly on a full nights sleep. She should be ashamed but wans like her never are

• Sick
Reactions: 35

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
For what it’s worth I never believed the surrogacy stories etc from BA. It was too detailed. I skim most OTT personal stories as I’ve no interest. What sickens me is someone faking a dead child. It’s too much. I do think the 2 accounts at least are the same person. As others have said people can have as many accounts as they like & have the banter. That doesn’t bother me but the things they played on are sensitive issues & it’s not nice to potentially upset posters on here.

Back to Sarah & her thrilling brand 🥳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Awshtop

I just cannot be dealing. That last post. CHRIST. Does she think she is not losing weight cos she is undereating!!! PLEASE PLEASE SEE THIS SARAH. LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO DO 1. EAT LESS (CALORIE DEFICIT) 2. MOVE MORE/EXERCISE. It is that simple. She has spent almost all of her adult life on about weightloss and making a living from it and yet knows nothing about it and has failed miserably at it for the past 4 years. It is actually farcical at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

HumphreyB

VIP Member
do you ever wake up and your awake!! yeah sarah that’s how waking up tends to work.
thick fuck

• Haha

gecko

I love how her plans for the day are washing the car and buying sunscreen. Are they not little jobs we all do alongside our working day? Car wash, 10 mins. Run into a chemist, 5 mins. She is the laziest woman known to man.

• Haha
  • Wow

Extremscream

I’m sorry now what has she to be tired for I drive a 2 hour round trip each day to work a 40 hour week with a 14 year old at home and a partner who also works 40 hours a week, 5 animals to care for and no family support near me but she’s tired from shaving her tash and doing 1 zoom a week! Get a f*cking life

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wow what a hectic week she has. She has to arrrrganise her make up and update her depop. What a boss bitch she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Tippytwinkletoes

Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again
Just a touch worrying that you were a trainee nurse and yet have no idea how to deal with morning sickness.🤨🤔 Maybe give us a heads up what hospital you are working in so we know to avoid there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The other day she was on about Luke being on mid term and she would have to "entertain" him. Yet he hasn't been in one of her stories this week and Belly is in nearly all of them. What does the poor chap do all day, he's never in the same room as Burps and Belly. Is he even living there??
He looks in the middle aisle in aldi

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Finally caught up 😮💨 Jesus christ I haven't read that many words since my leaving cert 16 years ago! 😂 My head hurts! 😰😂

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
She's such fucking fool 😆😆

Her raw throat won't stop her doing 2 things, talking pure shite into her phone or scoffing food.

I'm delighted that Belly is waking. That bastard doesn't deserve a good sleeper.

She is raging that Belly is waking her up now. I wouldn't mind but she has no job to go to and her other child is in school most of the day.

I think she is starting to realise just how much her family were doing for her. She has to drop Luke and collect and bring her kids with her and can't just hop back into bed.
I got that impression yesterday when she had to go to aldi that she wasn't used to having 2 children with her. She didn't have her parents yesterday to watch belly for an hour. Reality has kicked in. Would love to know what went on over in onslow.