Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beddy

Chatty Member
So if the 43 members are legit, that's still over 1000€ this month for sitting on her hairy hole repeating the same shite she said last month. I'd say a lot of those 43 could be people she kind of knows or smaller influencers like the Niamh one who joined up first day and would be embarrassed to stop paying now so they're stuck 🤭 good enough for them 😂
On the subject of the fake posters, if someone is concerned about giving personal details that could identify them so they fudge their age or what class their kid is in or something, I see how that's harmless. But I think the fake posters have something completely different to that going on, they are coming here looking to fill a weird need they have for attention and sympathy and it definitely reached unhealthy proportions for a few. Ironically that makes them very similar personality types to Burp in my opinion. At the end of the day, I hope no one whose name was mentioned yesterday feels too bad in themselves as I could see how they might be a bit susceptible to poor mental health possibly. It's not serious in the grand scheme of things, the worst thing they did is fuck the thread up with their fantasies and the reams of obligatory sympathy messages 😂
I would encourage them to reach out to Samaritans maybe next time that's all

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Or even we love you or something it just seems cold towards your own mam
Definitely a big falling out. Leaving the communion because she had to come home and cook a BBQ was utterly bizarre.

I know she needs to eat 20% of a cow roughly every 2 hours to stave off the meat DTs, but that was beyond weird, even for a carnivore like Sars with the appetite for flesh of a TRex .

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
What was that all about lewk veering off with the basket and going to the middle aisle 'because you know what the men are like'. Sayyrahh he's fucking 7 not 70. She's such a god damn weirdo.

I'm fully convinced she's moved won't say where because the social would know then she'd be considered housed? but only because whenever something is said here that she doesnt agree with she likes to think she's subtle with dropping comments etc. Like when people were questioning a fall out with her family and she posted the photo of the fam and all their offspring.

lady luck

Chatty Member
Did she ever tell the funny Christmas Eve story? I’m also still waiting patiently with my two slices of bread for the tips on fillings 🫤

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
Fuck off with your 'travel size products' Sarah, that's a bag of free testers you're flogging 🤭 morto for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

work4aliving

VIP Member
Didn't she want to be 5/6 ,pounds down for the wedding just gone ?? Insta is over for burps and forget about my brand..she has nothing going for her and now she is living in an old woman's house trying to scam the system . Nothing about sarah is for instagram , she is literally just providing content for tattle now...pathetic existence...

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
But so what? As long as no one sends them money and we take the tales with a pinch of salt (or not) who cares .
We could all be telling lies all day long. Or maybe we have some back story that sounds too outrageous to be true but actually is true.
Era call me old fashioned but I’d wager most people would feel a bit icky posting alongside someone who faked having a dead child

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Louber

Chatty Member
I think BA was lying through their arse hole about everything. They were bloody hilarious and so enjoyable. We all seemed to be fond of them so it was a shame they felt the need to lie and manipulate us with their fantasy life. Not right in the head obviously. Once you start you can't stop though. It's unsustainable.

The pressure probably got too much with the scenarios they were creating and they couldn't keep it going or were afraid of being exposed. So they pulled the plug and I reckon they were reincarnated in Sloppy Foley as they couldn't resist coming back here and knew the tone of the thread so well and what would garner huge reaction. The amount sloppy posted was crazy for such a short few wks. A pure addiction to the attention given to them here.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same person has more accounts on here, they'd be too clever to give them all the same tone as it would be glaringly obvious.

Definitely there's one or 2 absolute fantasists here who must have a spreadsheet on the go to keep on top of their "lives".

I love the craic you'd have here and tearing strips off burps, pity when the nut jobs appear.

Anyway, I'd say burps strolled out the door at a leisurely pace, Keets 92yr old Nan would move faster. Miraculously she'll be down 2lbs after 2 walks max this week 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I’d say my screen time for being on my phone is gonna be up by 200% from this week 😂. Absolutely bet into tattle at the moment.

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
Right … what have I missed 😂😂😂😂
You have the right to remain silent.. Anything you do say may be held against you in the court of tattle opinion. We don't have a warrant but we would like your IP address and your internet history

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Does anyone else miss the morning pictures of the window being open and curtains open along with a message from Sars 🥲 these were the days 😆

• Haha
  • Sick