Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
This has to be the only thread on Tattle where the person in question has been doing sweet fuck all lately and this place has been HOPPING! ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wexy123

VIP Member
I’m sorry now what has she to be tired for I drive a 2 hour round trip each day to work a 40 hour week with a 14 year old at home and a partner who also works 40 hours a week, 5 animals to care for and no family support near me but she’s tired from shaving her tash and doing 1 zoom a week! Get a f*cking life
As if she shaved her tash 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Beddy

Chatty Member
I'm taking the silence about the move as 100% confirmation that she is on the list for a council house. It's blatantly obvious.

Even besides that, Tina and Kairan don't seem like the type that would throw them out, or even the type that would have massive arguments with their children, even burp. They seem like very nice supportive parents I have to say

Wexy123

VIP Member
Definitely a big falling out. Leaving the communion because she had to come home and cook a BBQ was utterly bizarre.

I know she needs to eat 20% of a cow roughly every 2 hours to stave off the meat DTs, but that was beyond weird, even for a carnivore like Sars with the appetite for flesh of a TRex .
Wonder is it Keet who's fallen out with her family 🤔

• Wow

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Does she know that she doesn’t have to make a fucking reel everytime she does a normal thing like going to the park 🙈 this is a normal thing to do. It doesn’t warrant a reel of online documentation. It’s quite obvious these days out are extremely rare if she has to document it. Sad bastard. No adult female should be wearing a hairband either.
It’s because she does fuck all with the kids but also the “home” thing being repeated over and over and the fact she didn’t stay with her family today at the party only confirms she’s after falling out with some of her family

• Haha
  • Wow

Louber

Chatty Member
Hi all, I spent all my wages on sambas cause everyone is wearing them but now i have no money left for bread for the kids lunches 😭 (I accept virtual vouchers).

Lads I'd say she's raging she wasn't on topic yesterday 🤣
Hate that hun. I'll drop several vouchers to the reception of CUH for you. Are you mixing your own ozempic?

• Haha
  • Heart

Durtywexico

Why does she put on a slightly different voice for TikTok?! Posh Burps
🫠
Speaking of which - came across this gem 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just to let you all know, my little angle went down at 7:30 and woke at 9:30 because I had 45 layers and a blindfold on her 🙄 so the cunt is living in an old persons house lol
On a separate note, how the fuck can the bitch drive around with a big dent in the side of her suv?? She got it out on finance only a few years ago. She has no regard for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think she would go for a fucking walk instead of combing her stupid looking eyebrows while talking absolute shite down the camera. Can she not see that it's the state of her and the state of her life that's stopping anyone from wanting to join her weight loss shit show. Who in their right mind will join a group led by a woman who is clearly lying about losing weight herself and spends more time talking about having no time to exercise than it would take to do a bit of exercise 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
“Can you believe boat kids are still asleep?”, yes I actually can because if you were my mother I’d knock myself unconscious if I could in order to knock a few hours off the day with you. Also, she recommends following that absolute tit that is Sabrina Hill 🙈 two narcs right there. And that stack of pancakes 😮 to eat like that (and all the other shit) and take €35 from people, she’s deranged 😂

• Haha

jojoiseeya

She’s way too quiet, no show of herself at the wedding, no moving gloat……has keet tamed the over sharing beast? 😩😂
---
“I’m not going makeup today” - proceeds to cover her mush in foundation…..why is the filthy bitch doing makeup at the kitchen sink too…..
I love how her no make up looks include 20 products 🤣 my no make up look is a drop of tinted moisturiser and a lick of mascara 🎀

• Haha
  • Sad

delided

Sorry if it’s been said before but does anyone think they’re pretending there’s a fall out with Tina , all the silence from her etc, so that burps can pretend she’s ‘homeless’ and sofa surfing as such. Then get a house quicker

• Wow

slurpymcslurp

A croaky throat and she says she needs to go to the doctor to get an antibiotic bbooaatt she doesn't like taking antibiotics cos it'll pass 🙄 this is the same wan that concorded it down to the doctor on monday cos belly had a bad nights sleep. You just couldn't make it up with her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm shit at the thread suggestions but might as well give it a shot.
Keeping on theme with the last week shitshow of which poster is which 👀

"Scooby doo be dooooooo,

Who are YOU? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️"

Actually that's shit nevermind . 😂

• Haha

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Why are you so defensive, you are always in the middle of it all. I wasn't talking about you or was I :unsure: :unsure:
I don't think Crones is being defensive. There was a lot of users that offered support and sympathy to all accounts here, whether they were telling true stories or not. Crones saw a mother in need and offered some help. Like a lot of us, you wouldn't think someone was trying to scam you or making up crap just to gain attention or for whatever reason they were doing so. I know some of us might be naiive and miss the hints of deceitful behaviour or tone of posts, over sharing etc. And I'm including myself on that and it's actually hard now to tell who is real and who is not but at the end of the day we are strangers with a mutual dislike of our Sarah and some of us did form friendships online, for want of a much better phrase. Hopefully the moderators can suss out the multiple accounts and put an end to it and we can get back to Sarah and her blazers!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did anyone get to see their communion money? She asks; YES SARAH, my parents were not fucking wasters 🤦‍♀️

• Haha