Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat. Keith is with me, Belly & cheese, ask no questions about Lewk please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Alucia

VIP Member
Supermom getting a dig at Burps, could of sized down, big cheesy grin :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Wexy123

VIP Member
Sorry to change the subject but do ye think I should get another bottle of wine in for tonight 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Beddy

Chatty Member
Saw people being so supportive to BA and the surrogacy story, all the women opening about fertility and miscarriage…..maybe thought we were soft touches here not just for the craic and banter?
From now on if anyone so much as says they have a cold I'm telling them to fuck off fucking scammer 🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Beddy

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion.
She wants no one to know she's squatting and scrounging,
Hope the council finds out Sarah Burke no longer needs housing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Surely she's gonna come on soon and be like "the amount of messages asking have we moved house, lads things have just been HECTIC in the background getting aaarganised!" 🙄 Ive actually seen her a few times driving around ballphehane/the lough area, the next time I'm just gonna follow her and find the house once and for all 😂😂😂 not in a nasty way tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Wexy123

VIP Member
omg I just watched supermoms latest stories, the way she says "I could have sized down" then pauses and smiles down the camera lens 😂😂😂😂 I know she was a mad yoke in her time but I fucking love her now, she's the queen of throwing shade at Burps 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Sorry now, She left lewk at the party so her, keet and isabella could come home and have dinner and then go back to collect him? Anyone else find that strange? Surely they should stay for the whole party when it's her niece and the whole family would be there celebrating? Something definitely happened! 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Msweb93

Shes absolutely glued to this thread. Someone mentions that she never talks about Beddy anymore and now she's drinking out of her cup this morning 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does she know that she doesn’t have to make a fucking reel everytime she does a normal thing like going to the park 🙈 this is a normal thing to do. It doesn’t warrant a reel of online documentation. It’s quite obvious these days out are extremely rare if she has to document it. Sad bastard. No adult female should be wearing a hairband either.

• Haha
  • Heart

What's the crack?

VIP Member
I've made a conscious decision to quit my job because its the only way I can keep up with the threads. Someone set up a gofund me though coz I have bills to pay. Slow down for the love of God 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Deise Gurl

Bam, she mentions Beddy! Who called it?! Sars, while you’re at it could you also address a few other things?

Keets gums
Lewks millimetre teeth
The free gaff
Why you won’t work
How you haven’t shifted an ounce in 2 weeks
When you’re sorting your own baby teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Addd

VIP Member
What is it with Sarah’s threads that attracts the sickness posts 🤮 big essays about it as well 🤔 seems familiar
I am actually sick to death of seeing these posts on her thread. We just did a clear out and another one pops up 🤔. I’ll probably be shot for saying this but sure look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44