Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Why is she asking this? No doubt if Luke makes his communion he won’t see a penny of his money. Wouldn’t put it past her
oh she will come on saying “he’s such a good kid, everyone says it, but he went online all by himself and booked a family holiday with his communion money, he’s really such a good kid “

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Hi all, I spent all my wages on sambas cause everyone is wearing them but now i have no money left for bread for the kids lunches 😭 (I accept virtual vouchers).

Lads I'd say she's raging she wasn't on topic yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Taylor17

VIP Member
Belly has seen the playground more in 7 months than luke has seen in 7 years. The only playground luke sees if its attached to a beer garden

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,
Stop this multiple account hunting. If you have any concerns report a profile and let mods deal with it. This is all way off topic of the influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Beddy

Chatty Member
I dont know, id love to know what happened considering Sarah is Hunters godmother, and she spouting shite this morning about people who make time for her kids and she leaves poor Hunter in the same way. But they were all friends and Lorraine aswell werent they? I wonder did it have anything to do with the collapse of SW?
After it came out that supermom had been caught drink driving after driving over to her PTs house who she was sleeping with behind his girlfriend who had recently had a babies back (gf was also a friend of supermom and she subsequently commented on supermoms thread saying supermom and the PT gaslit her for months about the affair, convincing her she had PND etc and she eventually checked herself into hospital for her mental health and returned home after a few days to find supermom and the PT in bed together in her house). ANYWAY after all that came out, Sarah who was still with Brian and about 13stone lighter, had a fab pair of collar bones and thought she was corks answer to Kim Kardashian, she came on her stories one night smug as anything talking about how people were contacting her asking about a certain person (supermom) but that she had cut that person off with a while because she had such a busy life and relationship and running her own business and her circle was very small and exclusive 🤢🤢🤢 so that's why Teresa/SM is probably delighted at Sarah's transformation back into a hideous slug. I have to say, apart from the affair thing which is truly horrendous, I do like Teresa nowadays.
---
Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again
Ah here, this is definitely a Burke taking the piss or a mrs Doyle type. On the off chance I'm wrong, take yourself off to the hospital like a good woman, there's literally nothing anyone can do for you here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Sarah loves to bum off a granny, we all saw her hairy fannee, Renew you is a scam the only thing she sized down on was her fam.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Sarah is down rejew members and up weight 😅 it’s been 6 months now and there is genuinely no visible difference in her. Looks like her plan of eating with no pressure doesn’t work. She’d be better off just embracing her size at this point cause it’s embarrassing. She never mentioned being down last week either?

On a side note I was watching a video last night and the narrator used the meticulously 😅 that word actually triggers me now 😅
😂😂😂I was onto my electricity provider last week saying something dodgy is happening cause my bills are dearer than normal even though I turn every bleedin plug off etc..
He said "are you sure you arent leaving stuff switched on by mistake ?"

I said no I'm meticulous about it !
I wanted to punch myself in the face ... Then I questioned if I even used the word in the right context ffs 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MollyMalone

VIP Member
If Keeeet has fallen out with her lot then the weddin out forrin is going to be an even bigger shitshow than we could ever have hoped for 🙊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Where did Sloppy Foley disappear to? Invited by N&NMOM in January, posted over 300 times and then disappeared after less than 3 months. Very strange. To go from posting non stop to gone in a matter of weeks.
I find that really strange too
---
In Burp related news, she posted yesterday morning the link for renew you and said there was limited spaces and they would be "closing soon" 🤥🤥🤥 well from my meticulous checking of the link this morning I can confirm that not one person has signed up. 24 hours later and no one has signed up this month. Oh what a time to be alive 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chips Obviously

I’m sorry now but are we really believing SLJ hasn’t been stuck reading these threads on at least one of their accounts? They know well what’s going on. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Wexy123

VIP Member
I don't really like medication and antibiotics or that type of stuff....
says the hospitals most frequent flyer 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37