Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ADBCORK

Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. Iโ€™m down 8lbs, canโ€™t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. Iโ€™m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & Iโ€™m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? Iโ€™ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just donโ€™t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Supermoms slimming is in a roll this evening. having a good dig at Sarah. Sheโ€™s talking about the highly pigmented blush. Said sheโ€™d say it just once because sheโ€™s not a parrot. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly what Sarah was at last week.

• Haha
  • Wow

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
It just seemed so rushed and out of nowhere ๐Ÿค” I'll be forever suss that she's not on bragging even though it's obvious she's somewhere other than Tina's
Like for someone who literally shares every single boring detail of what she does in a day, I can't understand how she moved her entire family to the other side of the city in the space of about a day and a half and hasn't said a dickie bird about it! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ So suspicious ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So Sarah is down rejew members and up weight ๐Ÿ˜… itโ€™s been 6 months now and there is genuinely no visible difference in her. Looks like her plan of eating with no pressure doesnโ€™t work. Sheโ€™d be better off just embracing her size at this point cause itโ€™s embarrassing. She never mentioned being down last week either?

On a side note I was watching a video last night and the narrator used the meticulously ๐Ÿ˜… that word actually triggers me now ๐Ÿ˜…
You could be onto something here, she's confusing lbs and members......oh look Keettttt I'm down another 5 members lbs

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
If I was her mother I would skull drag the cunt up and down the road. The way she speaks about her parents is vile.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
View attachment 2927447 Teet doesn't miss a beat, does he? 3 minutes later "keeeeeeeeeet leave a comment will ya. I need the engagement"
Imagine coming on tiktok implying your parents took your communion money off you though ๐Ÿ™ˆ fucking imbecile ๐Ÿ˜ฌ does anyone have the pic of her making her communion actually? I remember one of her sisters posted it for her birthday and my god she was one unfortunate looking kid ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 26

work4aliving

VIP Member
I really hope the council find out about her , welfare fraud is so frustrating and this country is way too soft on it . Keet earns well , I presume Biden pays maintenance, Sarah is well capable of working , there are jobs out there ...she is just dog lazy ...it really needs to be stopped and actually she will be a good example to point out when the politicians come knocking ! It's beyond mortifying for her living in an old woman's house , this will finish her on line life fully off , she has had nothing for ages , all she is now is a scammer talking to herself on the phone ! Burps you are done ....

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I'd say you're Teet in disguise and you are outing Burps now because you've just found out she has no communion money for you to gamble away.... I'm onto you ๐Ÿ˜‚
You couldn't be that much onto me because you didn't know I was riding keith years ago ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow

delided

Supermom again hilarious saying she could have sized down , another dig at burps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Patchamatcha

Well that was an entertaining 30 pages...wow mind blown with the Doyle one, but ya the homemade ozempic did give me pause...don't even wanna clog up thread about the dead child, only a pure saddo could make that up, even worse than burps n that's saying something, I often wonder bout the hairdresser one on here always giving advice, she told us all to buy the supermarket shampoo, always seems a bit off with her advice, I follow sabby I mean hands down thee very best hairdresser in Ireland and gaza expert, she only recommends prescription highlights...wavy blowdries and baking soda,
Only joking Jellybb,I love your posts they are so to the point;) but if you turn out to be liz rean...fuck me :):) after all the revelations tonight I'm shooketh ...
So anymore guesses where the burps are living?

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I was only thinking this myself. A bit of a familiar theme going through the thread
If you go through their comments they were already aware of the correct threads for these types of conversation and yet still feel need to post an essay on this thread. I know I am being brutal but itโ€™s genuinely ridiculous at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart