Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sat Back Watching 👀

I was one who offered to send a virtual voucher for smyths if the set up an email to receive them. It never happened cos it was “sorted” but I didn’t question it. Feel such a fool for falling for it if it was lies. I also was only trying to help. Annoyed with myself now if it turns how to all be bullshit
No your just a decent person.

Reactions: 2

gotstogo

VIP Member
She definitely wasn't on a zoom, the link she posted yesterday morning is still open, the limited spots have not been filled and she didn't "close it soon" 😂😂😂 zero sign ups since 9am yesterday morning just give it up ffs
I'd imagine it's hard to see what she's doing to 'help' her members. She's ridiculous, makes u healthy food, spend frivolously so it just looks like people are funding her trips to Sangooli and the butchers!
---
Well, if you are so kindly offering...

Thanks so much xoxo 😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂
We got you Hun 💸💰

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Thew new 'covid' variant is that whopping cough at the moment. The 100 day cough thing. I can imagine now she has that teet will be saying 'here mate fuck off back to your mas, but leave belly'. Nobody wants to listen to someone coughing and choking for air for 7 days never mind 100. It's rampant apparently if she has that, she'll never get her c25k done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well for belly’s sake I hope she got vaccinated when pregnant

Beddy

Chatty Member
Didn’t Sloppy Foley have a different name and then change it to SF when all the talk about no one knowing what they were outside of Cork on here ? Or am I dreaming 🤣
I'm probably completely off but for some reason I thought sloppy foley was funupthehole aka the one that made videos on tik tok?

• Wow

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Tina's house wasn't even overcrowded so I've no idea how she could have been making that claim unless they were claiming other people were living there too 🤔
When they moved into Tina's house , Ciara, her partner and Ollie were still there. Think Burp moved to Tina's in June/ July last year and Ciara moved into her new house sometime after Belly was born. So unless in those few months before Ciara moved she claimed it was overcrowded 🤷‍♀️

Crones884

VIP Member
He's on mid term....which burps didn't know about until last week. She came on then saying she had to entertain him for the week....meanwhile women with jobs have to juggle work and childcare...she hadn't a clue.
Ah ok my bad i thought it was just yesterday. She's a wagon all the same like why not take him to airtastic or something shes nothing else to be doing

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I love how the tea maker dropped a few comments last night saying she only had one account but reading back over the thread from before Christmas is mental especially when she went from not having €2 for her daughter for school to spending €190 for her families groceries 😱
See I ignored the replies when she quoted me last night....as I don't want to take sides.
But I never go over old posts so had no idea this is what she was writing.

nothanks91

VIP Member
Wrong thread I think. But why is Johnny b bulling at Maura? 😳😳
Yep sorry I deleted when I noticed. She basically said in the studio something he told her in confidence but they bleeped it and he wasn’t impressed. She’s another dose
---
Such low engagement, 20 likes on her post in nearly 30 mins

CalM

Feck it - still waiting for it to be uploaded to instanavigation...