Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
It’s way to weird of a thing to imagine though like why Ukraine 😂 I wonder did she maybe say she was fundraising for Ukraine and I’m mixed up 😂
---

Hahahahhahaa that description 😂
Was it the war in Ukraine started and she couldn’t use the initial surrogate?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

gecko

Is that area not the local area for the barrs that Beth’s brother plays for and gives Luke his old gear? Would they not be close then? (I’ve no idea of anywhere in cork bar skellig Michael😂)
I wouldn’t think he plays for the Barrs, I think Donna lives somewhere Blarney direction so not convenient for them.
I think it might be soccer gear that he passes onto Luke.

• Wow

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
It’s granted by council but based off income so if you receive social payments and don’t work it would help you with getting a house (I think). Revenue investigate social welfare claims so lone parent but a person is living with their partner they’d take that payment back but said HAP and housing ones go to county council for investigation so if someone is telling porkies about their living arrangements for housing benefit
Thank you very much, it's less confusing now.

Well my hubbys cousin was def telling bs stories. She got her gaff though and very quickly. Maybe having children helped idk.

So I wonder if sarah is hoping she'll get a house before her marriage, because surely the council will know and think if she could afford the wedding why couldn't she afford rent type of deal. I mean i wouldn't put it past her to lie about teet living under the same roof but idk if there are certain set ups for married couples in social/council housing.

• Heart

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Click into to your profile pic and click refer and it generates a code or a link. It's warns to be careful who you give it to as it can come back on your account
Weird cos refer doesn't come up when I do that... Ah well.. Strange tho. Thanks for help 🙏

CalM

Ohmigod she is MANKY dirty in the make up stories - the DIRT on the pyjamas :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

A knitted cardigan and a grow bag fucking hell the child be sweating like a pig I’m sweating in bed now and had to take the pyjama top of my child so we’re is she off to 🙄🙈
---
It was probably a tip from lisa’s little sleepers 🙄 same sort of approach as her, roast the child to sleep
She’s the first person who popped into my head when she said it cause she’s dangerous

gotstogo

VIP Member
Love how the tea lady was on here last night trying to dispute it all...a good liar needs an even better memory 😆
For what it's worth I'm convinced there's still a few more of her type amongst us 😅
But we move as Burps says, we move don't we, we do 🫠
She needs ro do something interesting or we'll this thread will end up being the tattle detective agency 😂

We're long overdue a rant. I really expected her to pop off after she wasn't the centre of attention in her own thread 😂

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
She sounds like she has Covid
Thew new 'covid' variant is that whopping cough at the moment. The 100 day cough thing. I can imagine now she has that teet will be saying 'here mate fuck off back to your mas, but leave belly'. Nobody wants to listen to someone coughing and choking for air for 7 days never mind 100. It's rampant apparently if she has that, she'll never get her c25k done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tunacanoe

Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
Can I ask are you taking pregnacare vitamins? This was happening to me and I stopped them for a few days and there was a significant reduction in the nausea I was experiencing. A few years later a co-worker had the same thing and I told her stop them and see and she said the same thing.

Reactions: 1