Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msster

Chatty Member
I see Queeran and Borna got tickets to Tayto park or Emerald park as it's called now I wonder will her new manager get her free tickets too

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Alucia

VIP Member
Pal! ❤ i was summoned back on tik tok 🤣 just watched her recent stories ..still harping on about the fucking baby… i found it more interesting watching her load the washing machine sitting on the floor - did Shatina Shatina finally give her the road 🤣🤣
Any Intel on the new nest?

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
When you get a house from the government is it with the social welfare or the county council? Sorry for the stupid question but I always thought it was the social because isn't it about how much you earn how would the council know that?

edit: also confused as hubbys aunt told her daughter to go to the social and tell them she was homeless. Made me push the idea in my mind its the social housing people.

Louber

Chatty Member
I'm all confused. I've no way of reporting a profile. I clicked on the "contact us" option at the very bottom of the screen and filled out the form but can't submit it 🤷🏻‍♀️

MrsClones

Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
Because they know when they see her coming she is crazy !!!!

I had awful morning sickness but I found eating dry cream crackers and sips of 7up regularly helped and the motion sickness bands you can get in the chemist helped a little, but some people can get it way worse so dont be afraid to go to the hospital will they see you in maternity Ward or do you have to go through a&é?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Insta navigation won’t work for me! The stories just won’t play 😭 is there any other site where I can watch these wankers

#transparency

VIP Member
Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
You need a green blazer. Jokes aside go get a second opinion. Sarah knows how to play the system, god forgive me but she probably showed up at a and e saying she had blood or something else extreme and took it from there. If all that fails I think you need the big guns, gifts of inscribed gold chains!
Did you try eat little and often, even ginger nut biscuits and dry crackers and sip fluids. But do get a second opinion, it doesnt have to be the expensive drug everyone associates with hyperemesis they should be able to give you regular sickness tablets.

There is a side thread, people will have more advice there, will add the link.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
im still convinced ukraine was mentioned at some point cos when the war broke out I thought “what about the surrogate” 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Anyways we move …. Yes some share such specific information I also think “”guuuurrrrl you so identifiable, ssssssh”” 😂
I'm lost who are ye talking about

gotstogo

VIP Member
Correct me if I am wrong ladies and Hector, are we all trying to figure out where burps has moved to ?! Has she not disclosed ?
We've got somewhere on the South side and that's about it 😂 I don't know Cork city well enough to be a detective on this one