Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
She needs ro do something interesting or we'll this thread will end up being the tattle detective agency πŸ˜‚

We're long overdue a rant. I really expected her to pop off after she wasn't the centre of attention in her own thread πŸ˜‚
She's at home (not her home) crying into a plate of mince over her failing #brand. That and she weighed in heavier than ever. No talk of weighing in this week so the result must have been catastrophic, but sure we can tell that just by looking at her

Reactions: 3

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her FB group must be on the protein powder now too for bulking πŸ˜‚
---

Click the profile from within the thread, it’ll open a little box which will say ignore, click the name a second time and it’ll open the full profile where you can report it ❀ shit I just went to take a screenshot of yours to give an example but if the account has their profile hidden you can’t report it, sorry 😳
Thank you! Everyday is a school day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
If Sloppy was involved and they were invited by N&N surely they must know each other irl? Im not sure how you can invite someone otherwise? And they are both from cork? Was BA from cork? I wasn't around that time
Yeah I think they claimed to be from cork too

gotstogo

VIP Member
She's at home (not her home) crying into a plate of mince over her failing #brand. That and she weighed in heavier than ever. No talk of weighing in this week so the result must have been catastrophic, but sure we can tell that just by looking at her
Yeah Jesus. Like I'm no skinny Minnie lads, especially post 2 kids, but I've been exercising and eating better and just trying to get myself back in order. She doesn't even try really. I'd feel sorry for her if she was actually putting some effort into it

Just to let you all know, my little angle went down at 7:30 and woke at 9:30 because I had 45 layers and a blindfold on her πŸ™„ so the cunt is living in an old persons house lol
On a separate note, how the fuck can the bitch drive around with a big dent in the side of her suv?? She got it out on finance only a few years ago. She has no regard for anything.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚A blindfold

Was just about to tag you to tell you Lewk and Isabowla are still asleep...πŸ™„
---
Ps- that post about the house being keets nans sisters house is deleted is it ? I cant see it when I click into it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm suspicious of everything now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

lashofeye

Chatty Member
It’s definitely not a council house. They come bare, this house is furnished
not unless he applied for exceptional needs grant and got money to pay for her furniture?
---
It's more than likely the nans house in ballyphehane. She must be delighted that she's only around the corner from her favourite butchers now. Hilarious how she hasn't mentioned the move but you can tell its a different house and there's no mention of Tina
Hurt people hurt lol

Sloppy Foley

Sloppy.....where have you been πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pal! ❀ i was summoned back on tik tok 🀣 just watched her recent stories ..still harping on about the fucking baby… i found it more interesting watching her load the washing machine sitting on the floor - did Shatina Shatina finally give her the road 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I'm going to include the address with my complaint, let them pay her a visit in her new-never-bought-home.

I haven't stalked her yet but now that I have an idea where the house is I'm all up for finding it so I can include the address
Someone has the exact one here