Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sloppy Foley definitely appeared after all the talk about “sloppy foleys” N&N has admitted inviting her, and has said she will reach out to her, so they obviously know each other. There’s nothing wrong with that. But sloppy was strange imo. Constantly posting, had “inside info” supposedly, but couldn’t say what it was, tales of Teets work friends having a private group chat about Burps etc. It just all seemed very far fetched to me. And then they just disappeared.
I thought sloppey was real 😔 only got a bit suss when they disappeared out of no where like BA hoped they were just busy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
im still convinced ukraine was mentioned at some point cos when the war broke out I thought “what about the surrogate” 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Anyways we move …. Yes some share such specific information I also think “”guuuurrrrl you so identifiable, ssssssh”” 😂
I'm also convinced there was a Ukrainian surrogate mentioned somewhere along the way and she said she was bring the surrogate and her child to live in Ireland 🙄 this was when I started to think Hmmmmmmm 🤔

• Haha

corkgurl

Would Keith’s nana be getting like a hip or knee replacement and needs a hosp stay to recover for a few weeks and they moved in to mind the house 🫤🫤

#transparency

VIP Member
Era look if it ended up i was being scammed out of a lunch and a bottle of water and deodorant for trying to be a good person ill survive im sure
I was not talking about you offering, I was talking about the person accepting. It was nothing to do with being scammed out of water and deodorant, you can be smart when you want, the saint act can slip.

• Heart
  • Angry

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I wouldn’t think he plays for the Barrs, I think Donna lives somewhere Blarney direction so not convenient for them.
I think it might be soccer gear that he passes onto Luke.
Ooooh thanks for clarifying! I just remember Luke in the cousins gear clearly initialled for him but didn’t know what the team/sport was

gotstogo

VIP Member
So we are entering summer, the baby is in a sleep bag and a knitted cardigan which goes against safe sleep guidelines...Not to mention Sarah is doing her make up with her back to her child while the child is eating toast....always has her back to her child. So ignorant and could at least be facing her as she eats!!!
Choking is silent too. You really should be watching!
---
View attachment 2926574Image of this one from Monsters inc, thought of her straight away when I saw that pic of Sarah 🙈🤣
I couldn't think of what it reminded me and when I saw this I cackled, I did 😂

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
When you get a house from the government is it with the social welfare or the county council? Sorry for the stupid question but I always thought it was the social because isn't it about how much you earn how would the council know that?
It’s granted by council but based off income so if you receive social payments and don’t work it would help you with getting a house (I think). Revenue investigate social welfare claims so lone parent but a person is living with their partner they’d take that payment back but said HAP and housing ones go to county council for investigation so if someone is telling porkies about their living arrangements for housing benefit

gecko

If they’re planning on staying southside she will surely move his school over the summer. Otherwise the child will be very lonely living over there. She’s so lazy though it would suit her not dropping him to play dates or having friends over.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Her wit was unmatched 🙈 all the other posters were zero craic except maybe sloppy Foley :unsure:
---
Yikes did burp eat all the members :eek:
View attachment 2922509
Looks like she’s covering her arse now because wexys meticulous maths showed burps to be a big fat fibber at the gate with the app and FB group discrepancies 😂 that or else the revenue report someone made shows her €25 and €35 sub fee x 73 members higher than she might need it to be for different payments 😂

ADBCORK

Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bulmers

VIP Member
The wedding planner that’s Irish is based near secrets resort in Puerto Calero 😉 secrets is fab and adults only so it’s not there but the planner has her packages on the windows 😂 (ps do the catamaran tour from there if ye can, it’s stunning)
Brilliant thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 2