Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gotstogo

VIP Member
If this is all made up then that is crazy. Like to like like that takes talent! How did she know the ins and outs of surrogacy etc? I’m too thick to lie like that! Maybe she worked in the area or something? Could ya be arsed like!
I'd know a fair about because we looked into it before eldest was born. I could bs a semi reasonable answer to what's involved 😂
---
If she put that much effort into a screenplay, I’d watch it 😂

I miss burps and her flashing the fanny as horrific as it was we got good mileage from the giggles 😂

Has fat sausage suit dropped her too? No session this week?
Either that or she didn't film it. Is it an #ad or is she actually paying for it?

Reactions: 1

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I'd know a fair about because we looked into it before eldest was born. I could bs a semi reasonable answer to what's involved 😂
---

Either that or she didn't film it. Is it an #ad or is she actually paying for it?
I’m pretty sure she gets it free to promote it, now if she adds the correct tag every time….i don’t know but I think she mentioned it once or twice as an ad

gotstogo

VIP Member
It's very hard to get a an account. I seen on boards people offering revolut for an invite.
---
Added sloppy as an example of an invite
Jesus really? I think I joined before you had to have invites 🤔
---
I would just wonder why people would bother seeing up multiple accounts and talking shite about their dead child l. I don’t understand it. What’s the point of it all?
If it's true, it's for sympathy and attention I'd assume

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She’d love sausages and rolls, I thought she wasn’t restricted with her diet? If my throat was raw the last thing I’d want is a crusty roll.
I’d say Luke is lost out in Ballyphehane, he was constantly with Beth. He must have no company out there.
Is that area not the local area for the barrs that Beth’s brother plays for and gives Luke his old gear? Would they not be close then? (I’ve no idea of anywhere in cork bar skellig Michael😂)

Hardly easy, he's not in a Gaelscoil now
I don't know where he is currently but previous poster mentioned deis...there's an English deis and an Irish deis school in the area gaelscoil an teaghlaigh naofa and then you have togher school both are deis so either way if they want to keep him in a school with the same services there is one in the new area.

delided

She’s obviously after falling out with some of her family, I’m thinking Katie and possibly the parents, the passive aggressive quotes followed by spam of Keets family, clear digs at her own family. Wait til Keets gang get pissed off of her carry on 😂

It’s all fake to get a house quicker