Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the hair and then sittin with a sickbowl full of sweets chewing with her mouth open and pickin different ones up to show us what they are and throwin then back in with her rotten stinkin ham hands….🤮shes so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can not believe she comes on munching the jellies and talking at the same time, has she no basic manners, it’s disgusting and make her teeth look worse

Reactions: 7
A cure has more or less been found for the part time pcos/ibs.....talk to instagram ! Who knew ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aargh!!! The bleeping irony of her stories today! Why do I do it to myself by watching I’m worse . Bloated belly can’t tit wow sweet king gobble

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"As I always say everything in moderation"

Eh when the duck did she ever say that??!! Or worse still actually practiced it?!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not think gee all these drinks, cranberry juice and jellies mustn't be helping my gut!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The state of the hair and then sittin with a sickbowl full of sweets chewing with her mouth open and pickin different ones up to show us what they are and throwin then back in with her rotten stinkin ham hands….🤮shes so gross
She said the 1kg bag was €8 then a few snaps later said it was €7? Which is it?

Reactions: 3
Sorry has she just come on her story to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to her pity party story about the ibs and immediately went advertising sweet king??? 🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄
On today's episode of the Sarah show 🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Using ailments to stay relevant 🤪

When someone else takes her photo Vs a selfie
Still both are filtered just from different phones 😅

Here ye go blocked gals... bet your all well jel of Princess Fionas new do......NOT😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Did ye ever wonder why her fingers are permanently glued to her chest ok girl we can see your nails 🙄🥱🤣

"I'm having terrible issues with my stomach, a lot of you are too"
In the next sentence "these 2 kg bags of processed sugar and chemicals, are unreal, use my code to get them, gobble, gobble, gobble"

Does she not see the irony in that???? She's always on plan though, she lives the plan. How she spouts all this shite with a straight face is worrying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she think shes ellie kellie with the pose. She want grow up and act her age. She looks more like big sarah than small sarah these days. Ol greasy gob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say the real reason she’s had a ‘flare up’ is cos the parents/family are away in Lanza and she has FOMO 😂😂 I def like her hair shorter but I don’t know about the style to be honest!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.