Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her last night giddy in the room with the jellies and eye rolling when Luke shouts up the stairs...its like he was the father and shes the child!!!!
I'd say she spends the day hiding from him and Teeth and Teeth is wrecked from being a fake dad.
She is watching Brian and Michelle with a close eye,if she gets pregnant then so will Sarah very shortly after.

Badda bing badda boom pregnant badado step in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone clear up what the babadoes reference is. I'm out of the loop 😂
She has an addiction to potatoes.. breakfast lunch dinner and snacks all consists of potatoes but she calls them bodadoes.. boxty, chips, jacket potatoes, crisps.. every meal she eats there’s a bodado in there somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has an addiction to potatoes.. breakfast lunch dinner and snacks all consists of potatoes but she calls them bodadoes.. boxty, chips, jacket potatoes, crisps.. every meal she eats there’s a bodado in there somewhere
Thank you so much. I did think it probably was potato's but wanted to be sure 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sick to teeth of people women mainly who say star week I know that a sw term, aunty Mary, friend came; it’s called a period you have your period. It’s just sickening grow up women use the correct words. I’m teaching primary for the last fifteen years our programme for RSE is so current and well designed. Our young adolescents hear menstruation, periods, bleeding please don’t let these young women hear their aunts and parents then saying oh star week and aunt flow 🙄😳 really drives me insane. Children are taught correct terminology in terms of body parts please keep that going when referring to puberty and menstruation and periods.
Jaysus lighten up a little. No harm calling it star week or whatever u want.......

Has she been drinking takeaway pints in Dungarvan and then driving to do her shopping???

She had a picture of her having take away pint in Dungarven and now she's driving stupid cow

Reactions: 5
OK guys I don't say much on here but I'm a constant lurker-apologies. But are we actually to believe this person is 20 something percent body fat???Now I'm not a skinny Minnie but I'm 5.1, 110lbs and I'm 21%body fat because I'm squidgy and like my bread, crisps, chips etc. An athlete would be in the teens. Divil a bit she is 27%

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Did anyone get a screenshot of the pint?? She’s deleted it 😡 prob try and say it was Keeths!!

Did anyone get a screenshot of the pint?? She’s deleted it 😡 prob try and say it was Keeths!!
Well if deleting the story isn’t a sign of guilt I don’t know what is!! Absolute di@khead promoting drink driving to 40k plus people!
She should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 14
Keith drove home. She has a story on that. I’m disgusted that she deleted that story and just thinks that’s the end of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.