Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a dope. Going for a colonoscopy ASAP.... Well Sarah that is for looking at ur bowel not ur ovaries. I think maybe its a colposcopy ur going for. What hope does she have when she can't even get that shot straight......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So a medical professional gave her advice that a low calorie diet helps but she’d rather take advice from her followers 🙄🙄 now I’d be fairly unhappy about that too but if it helps!! If she cut out all alcohol she’d save a lot of calories!
As if to say no doctor will tell me to go on 1000 calories she has to be defensive . Grand girl stay how you are so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure she's probably feeding the doctor a load of horseshit as well.
No doctor I very rarely drink I don't know why I've got a beer belly
No doctor I eat very well sure don't ya know I'm a slimming world consultant. Do ya wanna join my virtual class?
No doctor I don't eat everything premade/ pre cut/ processed/ out of a packet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is made up.. no doctor would EVER recommend someone with pcos to cut down to 1000 calories a day ffs 🙄 and not all women with PCOS are bleeping overweight. I don’t actually believe the woman was diagnosed with PCOS tbh
Was just going to say the same thing. No medical professional would recommend such a low calorie intake.

So what is she going for a colonoscopy for her IBS or a procedure to check her ovaries? A colonoscopy won't diagnose anything PCOS related 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus she is insufferable all for content and attention. Her diet is shocking and the only person she is fooling is herself

Does this one not realised she’s literally eating out a lot more than she used to, drinking probably a lot more too. Getting into a new relationship aswell some like to eat out together more. She’s comes in her stories then saying she doesn’t understand how she spitting up weight like she’s slow and I’m getting angry now 😅 is she basically blaming PCOS for weight gain? She need to open her eyes god love her

Reactions: 10
I had a laproscomy on my womb ovaries and tubes. She’s actually making this all up. Unless the laxitives have started showing the long term damage and she thinks we’re all stupid

Reactions: 7
The chats in the car....😳🙄 But seriously is that a black bag top 😂😂😂😂 me me me...keeets took Luke in for his haircut for starting school, no what's wrong with u,u can go into the barbers with him it does allow mother's in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she have Polycystic Ovaries or Polycystic Ovarian SYNDROME-totally different things. The syndrome requires ultrasounds along with bloods at different times of the month and ticking another few boxes re body hair, excess weight around the middle etc to be diagnosed. I have the syndrome and in 25 years diagnosed I’ve never been told by a doctor or dietician to have 1000 calories a day. But I have been told that carbs etc won’t help with any weight loss. And also she’s saying her IBS is flaring up. She said she’s on Metformin the past 3 months-anyone who’s on that as well as the doc prescribing it will tell you that if you’re eating fatty foods you may as well just move into the toilet!! She’s on preaching about something that she clearly knows f all about!

• Heart
God she is a dose, stop eating, move more, she is a bleeping pity,, I'm lost for words about her, symptoms be gone again by Friday 😅😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to get off her stories with lies about - medical professional telling her to literally cut her calorie intake in half… that is bleeping dangerous. Does she ever stop acting the victim? Making up ailments for content is low 🙄 wasn’t she trying to say the child was sick for ages too? Constantly annoying south doc? I’m getting gypsy rose blanchard vibes here 😭

• Haha
Size 12/14 ....
..where is she shopping Evans, Yours Clothing, Shein Curve (no offence please if anyone does) she is a good 16/18 be proud of it Sarah

Reactions: 12
She needs to get off her stories with lies about - medical professional telling her to literally cut her calorie intake in half… that is bleeping dangerous. Does she ever stop acting the victim? Making up ailments for content is low 🙄 wasn’t she trying to say the child was sick for ages too? Constantly annoying south doc? I’m getting gypsy rose blanchard vibes here 😭
She has Munchausen's I swear to god

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's borderline crying over needing to go on 1000 calories . There are people starving and shes thinking of what she can't have

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so cruel to poor Luke. Mammys boyfriend had to bring him for his haircut before school tomorrow. I suppose Teeth has to take a day off tomorrow for the big day. Playing Happy families .... what a saddo .... Teeth must be desperate for the ride

Reactions: 12
Doubt she was ever a size 10..
Only size 10 that one ever seen is on a hanger in the shop…she talks so much shite god love her…I actually think she needs help she’s making up so much lies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.