Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she posted it as an IGTV, the angles do her no favors! Her teeth look strange
Totally agree. At first I thought she meant to put it on her private insta, but her mentioning the Llama implies otherwise. Bet it'll be deleted by morning though!!

Reactions: 3
The worst part is, she prob won’t delete it. I bet she thinks she looks class!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry now she’s trying to loose weight but she’s drinking 2 or 3 nights a week drink must be free with the sw plan 🙄 and the banks must love to see you spending so much money on nights out and holidays it must be lovely to live in Sarah’s head she will be a perfect size 10 and have a mortgage by January with all this work she’s doing 🤣
And a miracle twin pregnancy 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She is such a fool. To be fair teet keet seems like a nice enough fella. She is totally obsessed with herself recording herself roaring into the phone. The sister with the dark hair is like her slimmer fitter twin. She should be the sw consultant. The nonsense Sarah puts out there about losing weight is a total mind duck.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she posted it as an IGTV, the angles do her no favors! Her teeth look strange
Her teeth aren't great, 2 large crooked front ones and then the rest are so tiny they almost disappear when she's spewing all her bullshit. It's even more noticeable since Keet got his done and they're constantly glued together beaming for dear life in their "We're so blessed" photos 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh lord I just watched the IGTV. Not good viewing. Shes like a teenager trying to show the world shes sooo happy after a break up when infact shes the polar opposite. So so happy with keeettt. He's just a pawn poor guy. Also hate to mention her little boy but I find it uncomfortable the way she interacts with him. Its so strange. The eye rolling when she talking into her phone. Put your phone down ya gee bag and give your little boy your full attention. Maybe she could let him spend more time with his dad.

Reactions: 16
Her face is very puffy like her before pictures. She must use a slim filter on her face for her after pictures. Sad how she says shes never been this happy. What about your child. Nobody makes me as happy as my kids do. They will always be number 1

Reactions: 14
Sad isn’t it how that one person isn’t the little boy you brought into the world, but your new boyfriend you’ve been with a wet week. I feel so sorry for Luke
CD665754-9250-41BF-87DD-C7A8FD7DF433.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She talks some amount of scutter. She's really only happy when she's drinking the tit out of it, drunk roaring around the streets of Cork with her family.

Reactions: 26
He must be delighted with his new gnashers matching his white hoodie along with them!

I’m mortified of her in the igtv clip watched a couple of seconds. You can smell the want and fake from it all! She’s really missing something in her life. Very strange mindset and wholly immature.

Reactions: 15
He must be delighted with his new gnashers matching his white hoodie along with them!

I’m mortified of her in the igtv clip watched a couple of seconds. You can smell the want and fake from it all! She’s really missing something in her life. Very strange mindset and wholly immature.
Them teeeeeeeth look so artificial over the filter she puts on 🤦🏻‍♀️ It makes her look way better, but it makes him look pure cheesy the poor fella 🙈
He actually looks like one of them caricature drawings you’d get done on holidays in lanzarote years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just saw the live.. my god!! Personally if that was me and I woke up this morning and saw that I would have the ULTIMATE fear.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see it as a red flag that as a couple they seem to need to constantly drink together in order to enjoy each others company ?.... Just a thought I maybe wrong.

Reactions: 17
I just saw the live.. my god!! Personally if that was me and I woke up this morning and saw that I would have the ULTIMATE fear.
I was just thinking the same. I would be so far under the duvet this morning 🙈. They were a complete and utter disgrace. They made some show of themselves. They are nothing but a gang of common scumbags. Some ambassador for Slimming World. My God she has amazing filters. She looks like a swollen puffball. That double chin is something else. She doesn't look much different than her 'before ' pic. The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You spread covid carrying on just like this a few months ago. Bloody well cop on and grow up. Making a fool of herself showing her fitness pics, handouts, 'healthy As and speed' and then behaving like an 18 year old left out for the night. You really let yourself down badly Sarah 🥴🥺🤮

Anyone see it as a red flag that as a couple they seem to need to constantly drink together in order to enjoy each others company ?.... Just a thought I maybe wrong.
Loved the bit when her true Cork accent came out - as she roared - 'KEEET' 'PEETHUR'. Translation- Keith, Peter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they only got their second vaccine in the last day or 2 they wouldn't have immunity for 10/12 days. All seems a bit too close for comfort for me !

Anyone remember this ad on TV ?
20210814_111149.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.