Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now Luke, lie down and go to sleep while mammy chats away with the big light on 🤣 jesus, put down the phone and give your child a few minutes attention

Reactions: 15
Whether she means to or not, she gives the impression that Luke is at the bottom of the priority list. Once again she is calling him a nightmare and putting him down in front of him and on Instagram. She has pushed teeth on the child whether he likes it or not. How does she know how the child feels, she doesn't appear to be with him long enough to know anything about him. Sarah, her feelings, her weight, her food, nights out and holidays will always be priority to Sarah.

Reactions: 16
I've said it here before Sarah only wanted the package, ie Brian and Luke... but since Brian left her, Luke is only an inconvenience to her. She isn't a bit maternal. If she gives him a hug its for Instagram, it seems all forced. Just like her relationship with Teeth.

Reactions: 15
And all that egg
The amount of tomatoes on her plate 🤢
And all that egg. Gosh listening to her talking the amount of tit that flies out of her mouth

And... Why does she have such an issue with tomatoes... Tomatoe... Now tomato's.

And the obsession with anything toey

TomaTOES

potaTOES

hooky nail finger TOES

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Where is her dog? Is he just left outside or has she rehomed him i wonder?

Reactions: 2
Where is her dog? Is he just left outside or has she rehomed him i wonder?
well she hasn't gone for a walk since May so I hope for the dog's sake she has rehomed him with someone who actually gives a tit about him and will walk him and care for him

Reactions: 8
Here the way her hair is cut in them before pictures , did Luke get a hold of it with scissors seriously . I must of missed those stories for someone to have a couple of hairdressers in the family

Reactions: 3
Her hair in them pictures, did lukey take the scissors to it because it sure looks like he did!!

Reactions: 2
I just can't. Why did I even go and look on her page and torture myself. All the self gratification it's bleeping painful. If you keep having to do that and go on and on about how happy you are you should really be asking yourself are you really actually happy because I don't think you would need to try convince the world of you were truly. Now Brian on the other hand, he looks very happy 😉

Reactions: 4
Could she not of put on a sports bra? The bra looks like its about to snap on her back. Shes one heffer. Shes been saying every monday for the last 2 years shes on a diet this week 100percent. For to years now every week same tit. Shes got sonething seriously wrong with her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bleeping nana eating again 🤢
But how would everyone know that she done her "good deed' as she calls it without video evidence of the poor woman eating 😳
Christ there is no need like... bring the woman out without a camera in her bloody face like!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.