Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasent luke with his Dad till today
You would think he would go get his hair cut with him not the boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Serious question... how does she not get sick of listening to her own bloody voice rabbiting on and on and on and on...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has nothing on for the next 2 weeks but is going out with keettts friends next weekend and then out the following weekend. Errrmm those two weekends fall into the next 2 weeks burps ya dope. She's as bad as shiv OH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The video of her coming out of their hotel in Turkey! Christ almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasent luke with his Dad till today
You would think he would go get his hair cut with him not the boyfriend.
It's actually creepy the way she's trying to force Luke onto Keith as if she hopes in time he'll prefer him to Brian . It's her job to get the child's hair cut not oh this is mommmmmmmys new man so you do everything with him from now on ok !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has nothing on for the next 2 weeks but is going out with keettts friends next weekend and then out the following weekend. Errrmm those two weekends fall into the next 2 weeks burps ya dope. She's as bad as shiv OH
And then she has "nothing else on for agggggges, well sept" which is also in 2 weeks.... the flippin idiot🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m only following her now for the lols her content is brutal ( I’m 100% on plan now for the week I’m driving it on I’m losing this stone in the next week ok I ate and drank all round me for the last 3 days but I’m back driving it on 100% on plan I’ll lose this stone in 3 days ) how sw still have her as a consultant is beyond me Keith might be a lovely guy but she’s coming across so forced I think the phone out every 2 minutes to show off how happy you are would actually drive me insane like can she not live in to moment with out having to share every detail of her day

Reactions: 19
I’m only following her now for the lols her content is brutal ( I’m 100% on plan now for the week I’m driving it on I’m losing this stone in the next week ok I ate and drank all round me for the last 3 days but I’m back driving it on 100% on plan I’ll lose this stone in 3 days ) how sw still have her as a consultant is beyond me Keith might be a lovely guy but she’s coming across so forced I think the phone out every 2 minutes to show off how happy you are would actually drive me insane like can she not live in to moment with out having to share every detail of her day
I'd love to know what she's going to do if SW closes down let's face it it's not as popular as it used to be and she's not exactly selling it well since she doesn't follow the plan herself.

Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what she's going to do if SW closes down let's face it it's not as popular as it used to be and she's not exactly selling it well since she doesn't follow the plan herself.
If she doesent have the quota of paying members the class will close it's all about money.
So what will she do then.

Reactions: 3
If she doesent have the quota of paying members the class will close it's all about money.
So what will she do then.
Exactly and to be honest how do the members justify paying her when they probably follow the plan better than she does 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.