Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is brutal.... how on earth was that not copped in Fusion.... they must be useless
I think useless would be better than that haircut. Looks like “Keeth” took to it after date night 🙈 back on it 100% after another night of drinking with the alcoh family

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry now she’s trying to loose weight but she’s drinking 2 or 3 nights a week drink must be free with the sw plan 🙄 and the banks must love to see you spending so much money on nights out and holidays it must be lovely to live in Sarah’s head she will be a perfect size 10 and have a mortgage by January with all this work she’s doing 🤣

Reactions: 11
It's seems the only thing her and keef have in common is drink all they do is go on the beer together the sex must be amazing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Sarah is like the fat fiona and Ciara is the good looking fiona
Sarah should look at her sister and see how it is possible to work with the proportions of the face they were both given. Ciara has well shaped eyebrows that do not make her eyes look like small piggy dots or her nose look huge in her face. Sarah wishes they could be mistaken for twins, unfortunately Sarah could be mistaken for the mother's twin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But how would everyone know that she done her "good deed' as she calls it without video evidence of the poor woman eating 😳
Christ there is no need like... bring the woman out without a camera in her bloody face like!
Sure there would be no point in taking her so !
It's all for the gram don't u know

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry now she’s trying to loose weight but she’s drinking 2 or 3 nights a week drink must be free with the sw plan 🙄 and the banks must love to see you spending so much money on nights out and holidays it must be lovely to live in Sarah’s head she will be a perfect size 10 and have a mortgage by January with all this work she’s doing 🤣
What was it she said who wants to see what can happen when you follow the SW plan 100% hahaha how's that 100% going?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In relation to the hair .. I think it’s unfair to whatever hair stylist did it because it looks like it was a graduated Bob but I think the odd few bits Sticking down further then the rest of the hair is probably some extensions that have slippe down 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sticking up for them they are still absolute doses of the highest order 🤣

also did anyone else notice on the live Sarah and the sister making a reference to her being a llama ? 🤣🤣🤣 the llama and her husband are literally like twins 😳 my husband wouldn’t go outside the door with me if I had the exact same hair style as him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she posted it as an IGTV, the angles do her no favors! Her teeth look strange

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.