Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rice and baby potatoes in the salad???
There are people who wont even add a carb to a salad if they're trying to lose weight!!
She no more needs a laxative than the man on the moon,anyone who goes out every weekend and has a feed of gin and cocktails shits their brains out on a Monday morning....

Especially cider.. Bulmers Pear cider when they brought it out first so many people drinking it were shitting mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that last story with the shoulders of her jumper pulled around her ankles, anyone expecting her to start nodding like an eejit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If people are looking towards her for relationship advice they must be desperate, not that I believe anyone is for one second 🙄🙄
Who is Luke staying with?? Keef’s family?? Can you imagine if Brian did that??

Reactions: 9
Ah here this one is some sickener. She only got the poor child back on Sunday, and yesterday TUESDAY she had him packed off for the night so she could go out with her new boyfriend. I can’t stand women like this, after a break up and first sniff of a man the child is pawned off every chance they get. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ‘date night’ was planned, as was the babysitting for Luke. She’s just covering her arse as she’s likely to be seen out by someone and Luke seen around Youghal with whoever. Also so much for restricting her movements eVeN tHoUgH sHe DiDnT hAvE tO. There must be some smell off her breath with all the tit she talks.
A parents breakup and new (live in?) partner for Mam in a short space of time is such a confusing time for a small child, even though he’s probably too young to express it. Don’t give him any reason to doubt that you still love/want him Sarah. bleeping swanning off to Turkey for a week without him, not long after spending 2 weeks isolating away from him because you’re too selfish not to go out and drink. Now this, she spent TWO nights with the child and left him again.. I’ve been hesitant to criticize her mothering as I haven’t been following her that long, but wow what a tit mother she really is. Chasing after a new relationship and a man, just to get at her ex, instead of taking the time to make sure her 4 year old feels secure and happy in this new family dynamic. Selfish b***h. He didn’t want to leave my eye, STAY DOWN THERE WITH HIM THEN
Don't forget it's a new partner for Mommyyyyyyyy, not Mam 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said he has a heart condition so maybe doesn't work? Crazy he is a smoker if true.
That was me. He 100% does have a heart condition, he had to give up football YEARS ago coz they found out after he broke his arm or leg or something like that.
He works alright, I think he works somewhere that gives him some form of free cosmetics. Like deodorant and shampoo and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't forget it's a new partner for Mommyyyyyyyy, not Mam 😉
Mommmyyyyyyy’s one desperate yoke 🤣Imagine shacking up with a fella just because your ex has a new girlfriend. And that’s the only reason for Keeth, under any other circumstances he wouldn’t cut it at all I don’t think for Burp. But is was a case of get any bleeping fella quick. God forgive me I’m sure he’s a lovely fella, but he’s not going to be setting anyone’s loins alight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was me. He 100% does have a heart condition, he had to give up football YEARS ago coz they found out after he broke his arm or leg or something like that.
He works alright, I think he works somewhere that gives him some form of free cosmetics. Like deodorant and shampoo and stuff.
He'll need plenty of that to wash the smell of want off Burp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mommmyyyyyyy’s one desperate yoke 🤣Imagine shacking up with a fella just because your ex has a new girlfriend. And that’s the only reason for Keeth, under any other circumstances he wouldn’t cut it at all I don’t think for Burp. But is was a case of get any bleeping fella quick. God forgive me I’m sure he’s a lovely fella, but he’s not going to be setting anyone’s loins alight
His long term ex girlfriend was lovely and a pilot so he must have something going for him 😉😉

Reactions: 5
His long term ex girlfriend was lovely and a pilot so he must have something going for him 😉😉
I read that here, I’m sure he’s a great fella, but definitely not the aesthetic I think Sarah would choose if she wasn’t in such a rush. She’s very shallow, and while Keeth isn’t ugly, he’s certainly no head turner

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.