Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone slow enough to fall for her relationship talk here's another bit of advice.....
Thinking of tightening your belt in order to get a mortgage?

Step 1: Check out prices for Disneyland

Step 2: You're never going to get a mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So anyone slow enough to fall for her relationship talk here's another bit of advice.....
Thinking of tightening your belt in order to get a mortgage?

Step 1: Check out prices for Disneyland

Step 2: You're never going to get a mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guess she is thinking she doesn't need to get a mortgage on her own now, thats what it looks like, so she can spend away.

All her podadoes are in Teeth's basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was it ever discussed why it didn't work out first time round with Keeth? She may do a live for us on that 🙄

Reactions: 5
Off to Disneyland now
She must have taken on board the chat a few of us had here saying she knows nowhere in Cork thats nice to bring the kids, never has him at a playground, play zone, cinema.. no kids days out. No night away with him nothing.... fewnof us had said we did weekends here and holidays abroad with our kids as single parents and how she was missing out on those memories. We musta hit a nerve

Reactions: 8
Recently started following her, can someone give me a quick run through........I would look through the relationship advice highlights but I'd rather tit in my hands and clap. What happened with the ex, timeline between ex and Keith?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It didnt work first time because of Tattle I think she said?
She really hasn't let on that they ever finished, she has said a few times now about when they first started going out last year, implying they have been together since like October last year but that isn't technically true 🙈

Reactions: 4
Did she actually leave luke with Keith's family? What the HELL!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Didn't know Santa brought trips to Disneyland.... How do the elves make that, and how do you explain it to other kids

Reactions: 7
Seriously what kind of relationships is she used to???? 'You'd think we'd be allergic to each other after a weeks holiday'. Sure ty theyre only dating a few weeks.

Reactions: 12
Still has “single mom” in her bio. Clearly her understanding of single parent is the same as her understanding of “full time worker”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT.............Part 4 to come , what did all of us lovely people do to deserve this..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recently started following her, can someone give me a quick run through........I would look through the relationship advice highlights but I'd rather tit in my hands and clap. What happened with the ex, timeline between ex and Keith?
Someone please do the honours 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Im sickened at last nights 'act' with Luke. Lukey was going to tell Papa Keeth on Momeeee. Oh please 🙄🤢. Her counsellor has a lot of work left with her methinks........

Reactions: 14
Im sickened at last nights 'act' with Luke. Lukey was going to tell Papa Keeth on Momeeee. Oh please 🙄🤢. Her counsellor has a lot of work left with her methinks........
what a pile of poo 💩. Digs at Brian Luke won’t thank her for that crap.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.