Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeeeth and Luke brought down food to her cause she was starving at group. He's minding Luke now?
I'm far more protective with my child apparently . How long is she with him a wet week . Imagine if she heard Brian's girlfriend had Luke on her own she'd snap no doubt

Reactions: 25
Keeeeth and Luke brought down food to her cause she was starving at group. He's minding Luke now?
I'm far more protective with my child apparently . How long is she with him a wet week . Imagine if she heard Brian's girlfriend had Luke on her own she'd snap no doubt
She absolutely would snap and would be on to Brian telling him she doesn't consent for Luke to be on his own with the girlfriend. Sadly, you can't be too careful these days and leaving him alone with her new fella for any length of time is shocking 😦

Also, what happened to restricting her movements for 5 days even though she didn't have to 🤔 more bullshit

Reactions: 13
Why does it make such a difference to her that people can see she is happy? Thanking people 🙈🙈 like if you are genuinely happy would you care what people thought of you? It's so weird!

Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow her again. The holiday was a bit of entertainment but the day to day drivel I can't listen to. She's far too boring to be an "influencer"

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her again. The holiday was a bit of entertainment but the day to day drivel I can't listen to. She's far too boring to be an "influencer"
Holiday was defo entertainment, back to body fuel and shein hauls...

Reactions: 2
I’d say she always has stomach issues because she’s abusing laxatives 🥴 side affects of lax abuse is looking bloated

Reactions: 3
Dullest content.

The amount of plastic the planet has to take due to her severe laziness to cook is appalling with thoze bodyz fuelz yolks.

Reactions: 4
She gets the same thing every time from Body fuel it’s not very interesting 🤨 bit like her personality really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She gets the same thing every time from Body fuel it’s not very interesting 🤨 bit like her personality really 😂
I always say that she isn’t really showing the product well. We always see the same shite. I Cooked salmon rice and veg for today and tomorrow took less that 20 minutes. Prob cost less than €5 for the two dinners. It’s pure laziness

Reactions: 6
I got body fuels once. Awful.

Firstly it was dispatched on a Monday morning 8am and I rang them on Tuesday looking for specific delivery details. As they use fastway I didn’t have a dpd reference etc. I told them fastway weren’t great and I was concerned about food being gone 24 hours. They reassured me that I would have it within 48 hours and that it was in special box etc to keep Cold. It arrived 36 hours after being dispatched (remember now I’m cork city so same county) and all I saw was bags of ice no special box. Food was bland and I was half afraid eat it to be honest.z awful customer service and no follow up once dispatched it’s a waiting game for 48 hours to see when it might come

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.