Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually just say “Luke had a great day in school, he’s up in bed, I’ve a babysitter up there putting him to bed” excuse me? You couldn’t be bothered tucking them child in abd reading him a story or even just being a mother and wanting to spend time with him on his first day starting school? Piece of tit! That’s after pushing me over the edge now 😡 also saying “I’m delighted for him” why not just say you’re proud of him, witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry...what the lord lampin jaysus is goin on there....shes congratulating Luke on his 1st day of school like she barely knows him? Like " delighted for him now, like hes a good kid".....as if it's one of the neighbours kids or something😳.. then saying she has some randomer up putting him to bed and shes making porridge....WHATTTTT?! She has hired someone to do bedtime with her son??!! While she's THERE?! Is she ok????! Delighted to see him off to school and wasnt crying " does that make me a bad mom". No but saying you weren't crying you were only delighted to see him go in like "seeeeya haha" does make you a piece of tit mom alright. Can she heat herself like, she is a weapon. Shes not all there she cant be

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she actually just say “Luke had a great day in school, he’s up in bed, I’ve a babysitter up there putting him to bed” excuse me? You couldn’t be bothered tucking them child in abd reading him a story or even just being a mother and wanting to spend time with him on his first day starting school? Piece of tit! That’s after pushing me over the edge now 😡 also saying “I’m delighted for him” why not just say you’re proud of him, witch.
Saying babysitter was probably a slip of the tongue she meant to say Keith .... Same difference 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keeeeeth was probably at work so she had to get an actual babysitter to put the child to bed . The mind boggles like she’s an absolute self absorbed spud 🥔 ya big fu*chin rooster ya

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is some woman. Works full time, still manages gym, hair, nails and out all weekend

Reactions: 7
Brian was always way too good looking for Sarah, they made an odd couple. We would all wonder what he saw in her as she was so nasty to him. I think it was because he wanted to try to give Luke a stable home and he did believe it could work, thankfully he saw sense even if it was a bit too close for comfort!

Keith's new teeth are ridiculous looking, almost as bad as Sarah's lips and eyebrows, they are a strange looking couple and Sarah is only using him to make Brian jealous. If Brian did ask to get back together with her she would jump at the chance.

Poor Keith has no idea what he is in for, wait until restrictions lift properly and he gets to see the real Sarah at weddings and events, then he will learn.
That's why Brian dumped Sarah he couldn't take the hot and cold attitude. He couldn't do right in her eyes. He took her away on holidays out foreign n she moaned the whole time they were there. I don't think he was too fond of she plastering pics of herself in her knickers n bra to highlight her loose skin(begging for collab with avoca) Brian works in a place where its predominantly men Co workers he was getting slagged that most of his Co workers had seen his fiancee in her underwear. Brian is so much happier now without her. If u look at that photo of Brian and her nd likes first day of school u can see Brian left work to go see the child off on his first day. N yes he was on work that morning as I know someone who works with him.

Reactions: 10
She must be very insecure.. Anytime i check her page shes after changing her profile picture. Did we not all grow out of changing it so often when we were 14 😂

Reactions: 6
She is some woman. Works full time, still manages gym, hair, nails and out all weekend
But no time to put her own child to bed, when she's in the same house as him, after his very first day at school 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That's why Brian dumped Sarah he couldn't take the hot and cold attitude. He couldn't do right in her eyes. He took her away on holidays out foreign n she moaned the whole time they were there. I don't think he was too fond of she plastering pics of herself in her knickers n bra to highlight her loose skin(begging for collab with avoca) Brian works in a place where its predominantly men Co workers he was getting slagged that most of his Co workers had seen his fiancee in her underwear. Brian is so much happier now without her. If u look at that photo of Brian and her nd likes first day of school u can see Brian left work to go see the child off on his first day. N yes he was on work that morning as I know someone who works with him.
Brian is devoted to Luke, unlike Sarah who only uses him to get to Brian. Sarah's attitude towards Brian was disgusting, she showed him up so many times. After her hen party he surprised her with a trip away and she made his life hell while he was there because she had wanted to continue the hen party at home with her friends, not spend time with his.

People on Brian's side were so relieved when he dumped her, that they wouldn't have to go and be smiling at a wedding they knew wasn't good for Brian, people did try to give him advice but he had to make his own mind up in the end about her.

Noone of Brian's family of friends actually miss Sarah and they all love his girlfriend, she is a proper lady dealing with family issues of her own with class, something Sarah would not know about if it hit her in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke - I can't loose weight pcos keet makes me eat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember when I started following her first, the way she used speak to Brian all the eye rolling. When he used get a chipper she would be like a dog 😂😂😂😂 Brian works with her father and brother in law doesn’t he.

Reactions: 3
So many parenting and new partner red flags in those stories and posts yesterday.

Poor child looked the happiest in the pic with the woman in the coloured coat. Is that his nanny?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.