Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagion eating that porridge late at night it woukd sit in your stomach I wouldent be able to sleep

Reactions: 4
Since when did first day of school become such a big photo OP anyway with all the aunts and cousins round for pictures...it should be just mum and dad.

And she wanted to wear a white dress???Imagine a mother in a white dress at the school gates ffs..
I actually wondered was that a dig at Brian shed walk out the door and when he'd see the white dress he'd realise what he lost😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But how would people know she brought betty out without pics 🙄 every single time she posts the woman eating... jesus give her some dignity you idiot
She only brings Betty out for the gram photo, quick spin buys her an ice cream (probably with Betty's money) posts it to Instagram and drops Betty back home. Also plays into her busy busy non stop narrative !

Reactions: 8
And it’s not pleasant
No it's not... I even used to gag watching my own granny eat sometimes.... but I loved and respected her and didn't film it and upload it every single time... there's just no need... the woman deserves dignity ffs x

She only brings Betty out for the gram photo, quick spin buys her an ice cream (probably with Betty's money) posts it to Instagram and drops Betty back home. Also plays into her busy busy non stop narrative !
Exactly... its so strange.. always needing validation from the Internet... I spent so much time with my grandparents.. never would even think to video them eating and upload it just to prove oh great I am look at me.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sad that people describe the video of the Nana eating as vile but totally agree that she should be given privacy (just my opinion!) but it seems respect doesn’t run in the family since the mother but up pictures of Betty in her pajamas recently!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel sad that people describe the video of the Nana eating as vile but totally agree that she should be given privacy (just my opinion!) but it seems respect doesn’t run in the family since the mother but up pictures of Betty in her pajamas recently!!
I hope some day someone does the same to her.. horrible witch

Reactions: 1
It’s nothing personal about that lovely old lady. I find it vile to look at anyone eating tbh

Yeah I have a thing about seeing other people eat. And brushing their teeth. All things this manky one does on camera.
Also don't enjoy watching them pick at their tash after shaving. She's such a lady 🙈

• Haha
Not being mean but she does not make me want to go out and buy them products! Like why does she make the video half the half of the screen, it’s as if she knows it’s tit and she’s tit at applying

Yeah I have a thing about seeing other people eat. And brushing their teeth. All things this manky one does on camera.
Also don't enjoy watching them pick at their tash after shaving. She's such a lady 🙈
Same, to add to that list.. belching and yawning into the camera too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s left the profile picture of the lady who messaged her showing - she better hope that the grandchildren that the lady’s referring to aren’t following her too or she could cause a family feud - she dives in at the first chance of showing what a perfect person she is and doesn’t think of the consequences it may have for others! Absolute dope!
Very easy to identify her if you zoom in on picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.