Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is… praise for taking out her gran 🙄 we all do it we just don’t need to broadcast it for the validation of strangers 🙄
Christ almighty ... I seen my Grandparents most days....

not once did I think oh go me... I'm deadly... what a strange individual she is 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember when I started following her first, the way she used speak to Brian all the eye rolling. When he used get a chipper she would be like a dog 😂😂😂😂 Brian works with her father and brother in law doesn’t he.
Nope brother in law gone to rival delivery company. He's not great either tbh. I'm sure Brian is happy he's gone tho

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She need not think spending time with a grandparent is something to boast about. It's so normal to adore grandparents and see them regularly. She's so self serving. Why doesn't she record anyone else eating? Is she trying to say she buys her nana an ice cream or a bag of chips. So what Sarah, you spend a tenner on the woman once a week. Spending time with her elders is a lovely thing to do but it takes all the good out of it when you are doing it for praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She need not think spending time with a grandparent is something to boast about. It's so normal to adore grandparents and see them regularly. She's so self serving. Why doesn't she record anyone else eating? Is she trying to say she buys her nana an ice cream or a bag of chips. So what Sarah, you spend a tenner on the woman once a week. Spending time with her elders is a lovely thing to do but it takes all the good out of it when you are doing it for praise.
There’s no way Sarah even spends her own money I’ve said it before that I’d bet Betty gives her the money, probably for the diesel for the car too 🙄

Reactions: 7
Tired me ear ... from what ? Eating is it or complaining ? That’s all she does, nails , hair , drinks , Ronnie ... food nom nom hair nails oh luke nom nom FML

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s so demanding about being a SW consultant that you need to work late into the night?

Reactions: 10
What’s so demanding about being a SW consultant that you need to work late into the night?
That is a really good question actually! I always presumed that a slimming world consultant is like a second job/part time/hobby? Im not at all trying to belittle anyone’s job but she’s hardly Elon musk or Jeff bezos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend is a sw consultant runs 2 classes in 2 different areas 3 times a week and has another pt job and 3 kids she like many others has no idea what this one does be complaining about.
Also luke waking in the middle of night unsettled may have something to do with the strange man u have moved into his home after 5 mins or shoving him from babysitter to babysitter every chance u get

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would she not even try blur out the school name. I don't have a social media following and I don't even show my child's school on social media 🙈

Reactions: 2
Luke is cutting into Mommy and Keeth time more like the poor child new school new man in mommmmmys bed. Imagine what's going through his little head

Reactions: 7
Luke is cutting into Mommy and Keeth time more like the poor child new school new man in mommmmmys bed. Imagine what's going through his little head
He was allowed into his mothers bed before teeth. Poor child its hard on him and starting school too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow this is a bit rude.
those syns won’t calculate themselves it’s pure science you know. She’s probably up all night doing the mathematician equations

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor child has had more upheaval and change in his life in the last year. No wonder he's unsettled. I feel sorry for him. Mommy on complaining about him waking her in the middle of the night. Wake up Sarah. You are the cause of his unsettling. Maybe try putting him to bed yourself instead of having a babysitter do it. This one makes my blood boil

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.