Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask was this for an endometriosis diagnosis? Please feel free to ignore me if you’d rather not answer, just going through the endo process myself at the moment and it’s so hard to get answers off doctors etc
Yes it was and until you get one they can’t help you. It’s a horrible journey

Maybe she should go about getting officially diagnosed with munchausens?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brian is manly,Keith is feminine and looks like the type that would ask for a finger up the arse during sex.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Lads I still can’t get over teeth lives there, like what the actual duck!

Brian is a babe, Sarah was seriously punching!!!!!

Reactions: 9
🤮 neither are attractive and both are clearly submissive to her. I remember years ago the way she used to look at Brian with disgust and the way she spoke to him was awful to watch. I would say she’s a right bully and never stops complaining.
Absolutely no reason for Keith to be in Luke’s school photos, he is not his dad, he is a blow in that she prematurely moved into her house and he will be gone soon enough. That child’s father is only out of the house a wet day and she’s moved some other man in.. it’s bizarre that she thinks that is appropriate, but it’s always about Sarah and no one else matters.

I’m sick of the amount of tit she spouts but the food talk is just painful! 😡 she’s clearly obsessed with food and the thoughts of actually cutting some calories makes her cry?! She has serious issues and she should not be a slimming world consultant. I’m positive the only reason she still speaks about the program being so great is because she needs a job as it’s clearly not working for her.

on another note, I think the recent thread about supermom is actually out of order.It can’t be easy getting 8 kids out the door and being the only one there until they go to sleep. While she did duck up in the past, I honestly think she’s learned her lesson and is just trying to be a good mother now like the rest of us.
My thoughts exactly on Supermom 👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
Lads I still can’t get over teeth lives there, like what the actual duck!

Brian is a babe, Sarah was seriously punching!!!!!
Brian was always way too good looking for Sarah, they made an odd couple. We would all wonder what he saw in her as she was so nasty to him. I think it was because he wanted to try to give Luke a stable home and he did believe it could work, thankfully he saw sense even if it was a bit too close for comfort!

Keith's new teeth are ridiculous looking, almost as bad as Sarah's lips and eyebrows, they are a strange looking couple and Sarah is only using him to make Brian jealous. If Brian did ask to get back together with her she would jump at the chance.

Poor Keith has no idea what he is in for, wait until restrictions lift properly and he gets to see the real Sarah at weddings and events, then he will learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ciara is after announcing she is pregnant , is that why Sarah had her pity party all week

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes Ciara is her sister - not only her sister but THE sister who also lost a large amount of weight but through exercise and good nutrition rather than shoving Bodadoes and alcohol down her thick neck!
This is the sister that Sarah claims to be twins with (looks wise) - can’t say I see the resemblance myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Sarah should ask "Sinead bites" for a consultation. She definitely has some valuable weigh loss tips. Sarah might actually lose some weight with her techniques. 🤔

Reactions: 6
No wounder sarah had the disney post up not so long ago. Julies after being gifted a trip to disney

Reactions: 3
I just found sinead bites today she's brilliant really good page very informative and knows what's she's talking about unlike this uneducated fool

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.