Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there no shower in her hotel room?? She’s gonna wash her week old tan off in a public ‘bath’ instead 🤢🤢 how did she not see the big bleeping tan line on her neck!! AND why would you eat in the same place everyday, salt box sounds like somewhere you’d go at 3am after a nightclub 😂 it’s like she thinks she’s out there as an Instagram guru boosting everyone’s followers for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is there no shower in her hotel room?? She’s gonna wash her week old tan off in a public ‘bath’ instead 🤢🤢 how did she not see the big bleeping tan line on her neck!! AND why would you eat in the same place everyday, salt box sounds like somewhere you’d go at 3am after a nightclub 😂 it’s like she thinks she’s out there as an Instagram guru boosting everyone’s followers for them!!
Hope they see Burp saying it was like a tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teeth walking ahead while she bullshits into her phone, i'd say he's so embarrassed truth be known.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"It looks like a shithole but its not."
She is some knacker to promote a business like that and then sit there for food.

Turkey is not as developed as Spain so any working class neighbourhood would look 3rd world to us.

Reactions: 13
Keeeeef will be sucking free beans from that cafe through a straw now for weeks after he comes back! If he gets an infection or something goes wrong is he going to just fly to Turkey? Nah don’t care how much it costs I’d never get anything done abroad. ESp not teeth. And who knows burp might get a happy ending at the Turkish baths 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Her tan is so patchy. How can she not see it 😂😂😂 dying at the bag. She will be posting it & tagging LV next week. Don’t get me wrong I love a holiday bargain fake bag for the lols but she makes me laugh getting it into the shot.

I think she meant she is going for a Turkish bath which will contain a full body scrub but tbh this is Sarah we're talking about so it could be a public bath haha and I don't know how she thought she wasn't patchy when you can see lines on her arms from her swimsuits ffs.

Turkey is a beautiful country. Yes it isn't as developed but all she has shown is your standard package holiday of lads in bars trying to hop on anything that moves for money and looking for a ticket out of there and crappy restaurants for a big salt fest of a breakfast to soak up all her pints 🙄 I'm mortified for Keith tbh. She really should be keeping more of their relationship private because everyone now knows exactly what they're up to. The poor boy must be getting so much stick

I think she meant she is going for a Turkish bath which will contain a full body scrub but tbh this is Sarah we're talking about so it could be a public bath haha and I don't know how she thought she wasn't patchy when you can see lines on her arms from her swimsuits ffs.

Turkey is a beautiful country. Yes it isn't as developed but all she has shown is your standard package holiday of lads in bars trying to hop on anything that moves for money and looking for a ticket out of there and crappy restaurants for a big salt fest of a breakfast to soak up all her pints 🙄 I'm mortified for Keith tbh. She really should be keeping more of their relationship private because everyone now knows exactly what they're up to. The poor boy must be getting so much stick
So much for keeping the relationship off insta 🙄

Why in the hell would you go for a wash n blowdry before you go to the Turkish baths when she will be sweatin like the divil and all that drink heavin out of her pores... yuck... it'd be more in her line to go and spend a few bob getting her son some presents instead of flauntin her cheap ass faketastic LV

What’s the story with her tagging every local she comes across? I wonder is she telling them she is a big influencer back in Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the story with her tagging every local she comes across? I wonder is she telling them she is a big influencer back in Ireland 🙄
I'm scarlet for her, obviously telling them she's a big influencer with a following and she'll tag them so she can get a discount or a freebie

• Haha
I'm scarlet for her, obviously telling them she's a big influencer with a following and she'll tag them so she can get a discount or a freebie
You are probably right 🥴 it’s already extremely cheap to get your hair done in turkey.. Jesus she’s one cheap bleep

Reactions: 14
OMG her holiday standards are literally in the gutter!

And the cut of the bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her tan is so patchy. How can she not see it 😂😂😂 dying at the bag. She will be posting it & tagging LV next week. Don’t get me wrong I love a holiday bargain fake bag for the lols but she makes me laugh getting it into the shot.
Exactly if you had paid €300 odd for a Marc jacobs in brown Thomas you wouldn’t be buying a fake lv for a tenner! They way she think she’s so classy makes me howl!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.