Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse you mary i will have you know that my meticulous pancake boobs arent as saggy yet as i thought they would be but i indeed ordered 2 swimsuits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can u lete know if the swimsuits are decent I added a few to my basket too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A Dub here πŸ‘‹ how far is Claaarney from where she lives, is it an over nighter? Why are they always going there? Can they not just go into Cork City?

Reactions: 4
Klarney is more up market lol πŸ˜‚
---
They literally go to jm reidys every . Single.time. No more is this wan saving for a mortgage she must think we are stupid but then again some of her followers ask the most stupid questions so maybe I answered my own question πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Klarney is more up market lol πŸ˜‚
---
They literally go to jm reidys every . Single.time. No more is this wan saving for a mortgage she must think we are stupid but then again some of her followers ask the most stupid questions so maybe I answered my own question πŸ˜‚
But in fairness her followers asking her question = Sarah asking herself questions πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Dub here πŸ‘‹ how far is Claaarney from where she lives, is it an over nighter? Why are they always going there? Can they not just go into Cork City?
It’s an hour & to be fair it’s a lovely place. You’d meet half of Cork down there especially in the summer πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she's not on her stories all weekend πŸ€” Trouble in paradise?? Still hasn't washed her hair?? Afraid to show her true size on her stories again after her back boobs were posted here?? Or has she taken the weekend to "just be"

Reactions: 13
Wonder why she's not on her stories all weekend πŸ€” Trouble in paradise?? Still hasn't washed her hair?? Afraid to show her true size on her stories again after her back boobs were posted here?? Or has she taken the weekend to "just be"
She's lost so much weight she's finally faded away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One of the kids is probably in CUH with pneumonia or sun stroke!
Nope she was spotted in Clarney last night, so she must be just in a sulk about something. Hoping her followers will send her a few "are you ok hun xx" messages πŸ˜‚ She loves a bit of attention does our Sayrahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's her younger sister Katie's 30th birthday, that's why they are in Clarney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.