Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again @Wexy123 has us all knotted. A great time for a new thread, flights at 20 past 1 from Shannon tattlers and those lurking from Barties in Ballyphehane we have a great week ahead 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She can't even be consistent with the lies never mind the weight loss.
16.3lbs + 1.8lbs = 18.1lbs not 18.2 lbs 😂
I'm convinced seeing as she can't add up the decimal point is in the wrong place and it's only 1.82lbs she's lost 😂😂

1000003950.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she think she looks stylish or CEO boss witch vibes heading to the airport in a blazer and crusty bicycle shorts?! She’s completely clueless🙈 I’m actually surprised she hasn’t started dressing Belly Long Legs in a blazer you know #twinning #girlmom

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No more sleeps 🥱🥱 Nice that Beth is gone to keep Luke company as Burp will be allergic to spending anytime with him 😢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That video gave me the bleeping ick🤮 I know this is terrible but when I saw belly in the first frame it’s just Shatina Shatina staring right back at me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be raging with Ciaras comment. Not surprised miss Beth is going sure it’s not like Sarah will entertain Luke in an off peak campsite

Reactions: 16
I’ve a similar age gap between my kids and you def feel it when they don’t have a sibling to play with ! Glad he has someone to entertain him :)

Reactions: 10
Why is Kering there?? Is he driving the jeep home so they dont have to pay for parking? They got the bus last time didnt they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before it's gone off her stories I'm adding the video of her saying she's probably not going to wash her hair while away on holidays 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how she manages not to wash I wash my hair every day on holidays and I look like hagrid with the humidity but I feel like a mank if I don’t wash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's nice of her dad to drive, butt id be mortified if my boyfriend/ husband to be sat in the front of the car and allowed it, Keith is no man he's a pussy. This holiday will be her over the top pretending they are having a great time. She's pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.