Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ive had some of the hubbies friends refuse to put their belts on in my car a few times and ive kicked them out and left them there. Never happened a second time
---

Jesus she's a bad yoke
Mine beeps constantly if someone hasn’t their belt on thank god! These dopes have their kids in the cheapest of the cheap car seats and don’t even bother with a booster seat when they’re a little older

Reactions: 11
I don't know what is true in here and what isn't, a person posting here said they had only one child who has now passed yet when they joined they said they had other children at school. Like when Brandambassidor was here hard to believe everything everyone is saying.

Reactions: 19
Mine beeps constantly if someone hasn’t their belt on thank god! These dopes have their kids in the cheapest of the cheap car seats and don’t even bother with a booster seat when they’re a little older
I threw one of them out in the middle of the road one night cause they opened the door as i was driving. Cant remember where i was dropping him home Ballincollig i think and I left him on the straight road. Not on my watch buddy 👊
Its awful and if something happened then they're the victim

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know what is true in here and what isn't, a person posting here said they had only one child who has now passed yet when they joined they said they had other children at school. Like when Brandambassidor was here hard to believe everything everyone is saying.
She always said she only had one living child, school going age, but has had many losses and stillborns. Maybe I missed the part where she said she had others in school

Reactions: 2
Lads can we keep it to Burps talk please, it's not really fair to be trying to pick holes in someone's personal loss. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but just don't think it's fair

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lads can we keep it to Burps talk please, it's not really fair to be trying to pick holes in someone's personal loss. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but just don't think it's fair
Exactly but this whole thread was hijacked already, maybe a side thread can be made going forward.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg the rollers 😬 WHY!!!?? An hour going to Killarney would suffice… you don’t need to keep rollers in ALL DAY a strong hold hairspray will keep the waves and quiff in 🙈 drives me absolutely spare when these cunts go around with big rollers in and in a public place too 😬 no harm she doesn’t look any different still has a beach ball mallett head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg the rollers 😬 WHY!!!?? An hour going to Killarney would suffice… you don’t need to keep rollers in ALL DAY a strong hold hairspray will keep the waves and quiff in 🙈 drives me absolutely spare when these cunts go around with big rollers in and in a public place too 😬 no harm she doesn’t look any different still has a beach ball mallett head
Imagine sitting down to a meal with your rollers in 😂😂 The girl is crazy, she actually thinks she's a celebrity, I'm mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.