Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pick up a bottle of Anadroyl Forte in your local chemist!! It's about 12-15 euro it's like a roll on deodorant you put on at night and wipe off in the morning and omgggg I haven't had sweaty pits in about 10 years I am using it, I literally swear by it
I bought it and burned the pits off myself, it was a big chemical burn πŸ˜” did that happen you?

Reactions: 1
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby πŸ˜… will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me
I ordered something on 8th due to be delivered on Tuesday. Site says 7-11 business days

I bought it and burned the pits off myself, it was a big chemical burn πŸ˜” did that happen you?
No omg. I find the only time it would sting is if I've recently shaven my under arms but it says on the instructions not to use after shaving

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pick up a bottle of Anadroyl Forte in your local chemist!! It's about 12-15 euro it's like a roll on deodorant you put on at night and wipe off in the morning and omgggg I haven't had sweaty pits in about 10 years I am using it, I literally swear by it
oh wait I’ve just seen @shiv6482 pic, used it before, didn’t work for methought it was shite πŸ™

Was looking up stuff last night for me & kids, hubby’s mother not too well at the minute & may not last the week. I have no suitable funeral attire in my wardrobe for me or my kids, SHEIN says 7-11 days delivery. Must sit down later to do an order 😬😬
Very sorry to hear this sending love to your family x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
sorry to hear that. My mom is always telling us to have clothes ready for a funeral because it's the last thing you want to be doing if the time comes. Dunnes has a black dress in the women's section . You husband might consider hiring a suit from local men's shop.? Kids can wear any formal clothes x
Thank you @lashofeye Trust the mom’s for the good advice πŸ˜€. I might make a dash to Dunnes tomorrow. Hubby is in the funeral business anyway, so he has loads of suits πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. And my boys have navy chinos, they may get away with them rather than black. Hubby doesn’t like black πŸ˜„
---
Very sorry to hear this sending love to your family x
Thanks @Crones884

• Heart
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby πŸ˜… will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me
You mean u didn't pre order your "Oversized 'Mama' Jumper" while you were pregnant to wear every day of your maternity leave? 😲 Shame on you, how will everyone know you just had a baby? πŸ™„πŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You mean u didn't pre order your "Oversized 'Mama' Jumper" while you were pregnant to wear every day of your maternity leave? 😲 Shame on you, how will everyone know you just had a baby? πŸ™„πŸ˜²
I ordered 3 pairs of maternity leggings and 3 maternity jumpers at 33 weeks cause that was when none of my own clothes would fit me but now my shape has changed and ive still lots of loose skin that does seem to be reducing none of my old dresses fit me nice so ive ordered some now to see if they suit πŸ™ƒ and cause im heavy none of the shops really have nice things in my size which is only a size 20 except for yours clothing and even they arent great πŸ˜…

That jumper actually came up on shien while i was looking and i quickly scrolled past it. She'll get another one that says wifey at some point id imagine too πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you @lashofeye Trust the mom’s for the good advice πŸ˜€. I might make a dash to Dunnes tomorrow. Hubby is in the funeral business anyway, so he has loads of suits πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. And my boys have navy chinos, they may get away with them rather than black. Hubby doesn’t like black πŸ˜„
---

Thanks @Crones884
Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Loving your profile picture πŸ›πŸŽ€
Screenshot_20240413_214732_com.android.chrome_edit_1103564357642.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s in Killarney Tina and Donna were the first ones I spotted when I was walking up then I spotted Burke she has the black blazer dress on with ankle boots hairs up with the Jew curls. Down outside j.m reidys/hilards poor bouncer was looking at them rather strangely πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Their workout leggings I'd recommend post partum they are very supportive all over and ideal for daytime especially for walking but even round the house,I need a few new pairs they are wore all the time and washed all the time and still in really good condition (not sure on delivery ATM it's normally 2 weeks or so)

• Heart
On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm?
Have ordered twice recently from Shein and it has come in 7 days exactly. Be sure to add a 50 pack of bows πŸŽ€to the order and a swim suit that accentuates any saggy boobs that you can wear when youre 7 years post partum πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Dettol laundry cleanser is great for getting sweat smells out of clothes. I used to have to use it for my exs sweaty rugby gear and always got the trapped smells out

• Heart
Have ordered twice recently from Shein and it has come in 7 days exactly. Be sure to add a 50 pack of bows πŸŽ€to the order and a swim suit that accentuates any saggy boobs that you can wear when youre 7 years post partum πŸ˜‚
Excuse you mary i will have you know that my meticulous pancake boobs arent as saggy yet as i thought they would be but i indeed ordered 2 swimsuits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.