Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tread suggestion : She’s batshit with back tits, from Onslow with her flaps on show

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Even Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows its true

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby 😅 will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me
Well, from what I've seen of the yummy mummy brigade, the uniform seems to be:
4th Arc fleeces
Leggings
Sambas
There, you're sorted 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
4th Arc fleeces
Leggings
Sambas
There, you're sorted 😄
Wow! I wasn’t expecting to get trolled 😂 feeling personally attacked as I sit in my 4th Arc and leggings trying to find size 5 sambas 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
4th Arc fleeces
Leggings
Sambas
There, you're sorted 😄
I actually have a 4th arc fleece i got it as a present i wear it at home but never outside it washed so bad. And if i see another pair of bleeping sambas jesus christ 🙄 I'll stick to my nikes
---
Wow! I wasn’t expecting to get trolled 😂 feeling personally attacked as I sit in my 4th Arc and leggings trying to find size 5 sambas 😂🙈
You're a yummy mummy obviously 😋 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually have a 4th arc fleece i got it as a present i wear it at home but never outside it washed so bad. And if i see another pair of bleeping sambas jesus christ 🙄 I'll stick to my nikes
---

You're a yummy mummy obviously 😋 😉
Far from a yummy mummy I am 😂 permanently exhausted pigeon would be more accurate. Full time job, also have my own successful business too. Sarah can’t relate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When will the registry office wedding be? She got the green folder the end of January so the minimum 3 months notice is nearly up.
Tick tock Keith, your time is getting short if you want to do a runner ⏰ 🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Even Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows its true
Yesssss 👏 this one 😂😂
---
She’s in Killarney Tina and Donna were the first ones I spotted when I was walking up then I spotted Burke she has the black blazer dress on with ankle boots hairs up with the Jew curls. Down outside j.m reidys/hilards poor bouncer was looking at them rather strangely 😂
She must be taking the night to "just be". And also it will probably take a lot of time to filter her photos to death after her holiday weight gain. She mustn't be happy with how she looks in her blazer when she's not posting stories. Que edited to death photo later today once she gets 40 filters onto it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it well for some only back after a 4 night holiday and she’s off to Killarney.more fool me working a 5 day week

Reactions: 30
Yesssss 👏 this one 😂😂
---

She must be taking the night to "just be". And also it will probably take a lot of time to filter her photos to death after her holiday weight gain. She mustn't be happy with how she looks in her blazer when she's not posting stories. Que edited to death photo later today once she gets 40 filters onto it 🙄
Well in fairness it will take some edit!! The dress/jacket was bate into her seen her from the back and the rolls were tight. None of them looked overly happy Tina had a puss on her Donna was smoking looking around and the others I couldn’t properly see they were talking about where to go next two bandy legs in the sock type boots.
---
Ah I was actually in killarney last night, wish I had seen her in the wild !
About 7 they were outside jm reidys talking about where to next I’d say they ended up n the dunloe that’s the usual haunt. Then the grand. Had I being on a night out of have nearly followed them for the carnage 😂😂 none of them we’re actually smiling or laughing Sarah looked like was chewing a wasp!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.