Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will see if I can get it and post it.
burps not happy to be videoed and yep none of the cunts have belts on. Like why? There’s road deaths every week now, why increase your risk of injury/death in the event of a collision. How bleeping stupid are these people. I just can’t fathom it at all 🤬

Reactions: 34
Tattler's this is for ye.
Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers for our beautiful Isabel we are heartbroken. Our lives have been shattered into millions of pieces by the sudden and unexpected passing of Issy 💔

This is for the Muppet who while telling the world how great a great person they are. This is for you
We / my husband and I don't need to justify ourselves to you.
There's been a lot said 're funeral arrangements and service and care we gave our daughter . ( In the real world )
You and those like you are the reason Issy's funeral was private.

Tattler's
Sorry for derailing this thread , and thanks to all who , sympathised with us here.
You don't need to justify anything,your little girl was so loved and I really really hope you and your husband are coping as best ye can.i wish I could hug you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
burps not happy to be videoed and yep none of the cunts have belts on. Like why? There’s road deaths every week now, why increase your risk of injury/death in the event of a collision. How bleeping stupid are these people. I just can’t fathom it at all 🤬
That's Katie in the back that doesn't want to be filmed. Sarah must of followed behind in the "Jeep" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Ciara has really piled the weight on.she lost loads a few years back.wonder which car Sarah was in?!

Reactions: 4
I'm a single mom who works a part time job and I can never understand where all the money comes from to fund their beauty maintenance and a holiday and weekend away all in the same week?! Iv literally 15e to do me till Pay day Thursday ! Lol
I wouldn't compare yourself. We can sleep at night without the worry of a knock of the door looking for money owed from the banks.

I have seen for myself people like Sarah having huge credit card debts and living credit to credit. It will catch up with her eventually, it always does.

My SIL nearly lost their home trying to keep with her sister. The thing is her sister and husband has doube if not triple the money she had and were always good with money.

My SIL didn't. Before she nearly lost the house, a few years prior, she told me she had 15k owed on credit cards, but it was OK as she was working :rolleyes:
Her siblings had to help her out of debt.

Reactions: 2
jesus i don’t know anyone who travels without using a seatbelt. that’s a whole new level of stupid.

Reactions: 21
I'm a single mom who works a part time job and I can never understand where all the money comes from to fund their beauty maintenance and a holiday and weekend away all in the same week?! Iv literally 15e to do me till Pay day Thursday ! Lol
Do not ever compare yourself to burps.
You work part time to keep your kids and yourself afloat. Not living from credit card to credit card. She has had to be bailed out once before. Believe me teet won't be doing that. She is trying to live a champagne lifestyle on an orange juice budget.
I'd rather walk bare foot everyday and live In a shed then to be as ignorant , cold and void of humanity as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tattler's this is for ye.
Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers for our beautiful Isabel we are heartbroken. Our lives have been shattered into millions of pieces by the sudden and unexpected passing of Issy 💔

This is for the Muppet who while telling the world how great a great person they are. This is for you
We / my husband and I don't need to justify ourselves to you.
There's been a lot said 're funeral arrangements and service and care we gave our daughter . ( In the real world )
You and those like you are the reason Issy's funeral was private.

Tattler's
Sorry for derailing this thread , and thanks to all who , sympathised with us here.
Can’t believe someone would say that to you during the hardest time of your life. C@nts. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.