Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her younger sister Katie's 30th birthday, that's why they are in Clarney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm a single mom who works a part time job and I can never understand where all the money comes from to fund their beauty maintenance and a holiday and weekend away all in the same week?! Iv literally 15e to do me till Pay day Thursday ! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm a single mom who works a part time job and I can never understand where all the money comes from to fund their beauty maintenance and a holiday and weekend away all in the same week?! Iv literally 15e to do me till Pay day Thursday ! Lol
There's not much maintenance on Burps. Her sister washes her hair for her once a week and then it's just a case of beating herself into her size 20 16 dress and blazer and off she pops. She doesn't even bother to shave (her face or her minge)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont compare yourself to her, everything with her is owed she is fizzy wine lifestyle on a lemonade budget i wont even say champagne lifestyle cause its still tit the one she portrays 😂 she goes on the cheapest holidays she can and still moans about them. You are doing a wonderful job 🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tattler's this is for ye.
Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers for our beautiful Isabel we are heartbroken. Our lives have been shattered into millions of pieces by the sudden and unexpected passing of Issy 💔

This is for the Muppet who while telling the world how great a great person they are. This is for you
We / my husband and I don't need to justify ourselves to you.
There's been a lot said 're funeral arrangements and service and care we gave our daughter . ( In the real world )
You and those like you are the reason Issy's funeral was private.

Tattler's
Sorry for derailing this thread , and thanks to all who , sympathised with us here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers for our beautiful Isabel we are heartbroken. Our lives have been shattered into millions of pieces by the sudden and unexpected passing of Issy 💔

This is for the Muppet who while telling the world how great a great person they are. This is for you
There's been a lot said 're funeral arrangements and service and care we gave our daughter . ( In the real world )

Tattler's
Sorry for derailing this thread , and thanks to all who , sympathised with us here.
I am so very sorry for your loss 💔. You are right, you don’t need to justify anything to anyone. This is a gossip forum on people who put themselves out there for a monetary gain.
We have every right to express our opinions without beholden to anyone. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel bad for being part of here. You are entitled to have whatever funeral you see fit to have

I’ll keep you both in my prayers 🙏 and your daughter who is back with the father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where did she post ?
Sarah didn't post. It's on another family members account. Ciara is driving, Tina in front seat filming, Katie and Donna in the back. Donna is signing Tina Tuner's song what's love got to do with it. Can clearly see some of them if not all of them aren't wearing a seat belt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tattler's
Really hope you are doing ok, you haven't left my mind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Tattler's
I am so very sorry for your loss, may your beautiful Issy rest in peace 🩷🕊
You are entitled to whatever type of funeral you want for your beautiful girl, thinking of you and have a candle lighting for you and your family, may you all gather strength from each other in these difficult days and remember all the wonderful memories you have with your girl 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's about 1.5hrs drive
Nah from burps it would be less than an hour… you’d “go for a spin“ there easily. Walk around the park, grab a bite to eat, ice cream and head back. Was thinking about doing it today, but forecast was rain, however it turned out to be a grand fecking day 🙄
---
Nope she was spotted in Clarney last night, so she must be just in a sulk about something. Hoping her followers will send her a few "are you ok hun xx" messages 😂 She loves a bit of attention does our Sayrahhh
I thought there may be a “sorry I haven’t been on lads but itsabelly ended up in hospital,not cos of anything I did blah blah” story til someone said she was spotted in the wild
---
Not a seatbelt on all these uneducated thick fools
where are you seeing that?
---
Dont compare yourself to her, everything with her is owed she is fizzy wine lifestyle on a lemonade budget i wont even say champagne lifestyle cause its still tit the one she portrays 😂 she goes on the cheapest holidays she can and still moans about them. You are doing a wonderful job 🩷🩵
100% THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Nah from burps it would be less than an hour… you’d “go for a spin“ there easily. Walk around the park, grab a bite to eat, ice cream and head back. Was thinking about doing it today, but forecast was rain, however it turned out to be a grand fecking day 🙄
---

I thought there may be a “sorry I haven’t been on lads but itsabelly ended up in hospital,not cos of anything I did blah blah” story til someone said she was spotted in the wild
---

where are you seeing that?
---

100% THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Tina has it up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.