Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tan sleep bag, tell me more ๐Ÿค”

best thing ever pillow even goes inside the top. Can get cheaper version on Amazon
---
Single duvet cover does the same thing!
it does but gets destroyed and no room for pillow. was sick of dumping pillows too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No sign of Burps today, she must have weighed in and not liked the results...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sign of Burps today, she must have weighed in and not liked the results...
Never weigh in the day after a flight โ€ฆ I used to cry til someone said wait a day, water retention etc .. no more crying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Well if this thread does anything, it makes me feel like I'm not alone with the topic of the clothes smell! I honestly thought there was something wrong with me. I'd even stopped buying clothes from the likes of Shein thinking its the quality of the material.
Burke has brought us all together in our stinkiness ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never weigh in the day after a flight โ€ฆ I used to cry til someone said wait a day, water retention etc .. no more crying ๐Ÿ˜‚
Burps could weigh in a week after a flight and she would still be up a stone (but tell us she's down a pound) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if this thread does anything, it makes me feel like I'm not alone with the topic of the clothes smell! I honestly thought there was something wrong with me. I'd even stopped buying clothes from the likes of Shein thinking its the quality of the material.
Burke has brought us all together in our stinkiness ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby ๐Ÿ˜… will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby ๐Ÿ˜… will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me
Last order I did was c. 2 weeks so not too bad. Honestly, I just wore whatever was comfy post baby. I picked bright colours because they made me happy, but I lived in leggings and jumpers/tops. Still do most days chasing an almost 2 year old and 4 year old ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Ordered mine the 6th, came today โค

Regarding smelly pits, baking soda and boiling water before wash helps my turtle necks when theyโ€™re like this, do it in hubs gym gear too

@n&nom hope little one recovers soon โค

Burps, when you read here, youโ€™re a smelly, mean bleep

• Heart

Was looking up stuff last night for me & kids, hubbyโ€™s mother not too well at the minute & may not last the week. I have no suitable funeral attire in my wardrobe for me or my kids, SHEIN says 7-11 days delivery. Must sit down later to do an order ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Sad
Ordered mine the 6th, came today โค

Regarding smelly pits, baking soda and boiling water before wash helps my turtle necks when theyโ€™re like this, do it in hubs gym gear too

@n&nom hope little one recovers soon โค

Burps, when you read here, youโ€™re a smelly, mean bleep
Pick up a bottle of Anadroyl Forte in your local chemist!! It's about 12-15 euro it's like a roll on deodorant you put on at night and wipe off in the morning and omgggg I haven't had sweaty pits in about 10 years I am using it, I literally swear by it

• Wow
  • Heart
Pick up a bottle of Anadroyl Forte in your local chemist!! It's about 12-15 euro it's like a roll on deodorant you put on at night and wipe off in the morning and omgggg I haven't had sweaty pits in about 10 years I am using it, I literally swear by it
Must invest, sounds ace ๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Was looking up stuff last night for me & kids, hubbyโ€™s mother not too well at the minute & may not last the week. I have no suitable funeral attire in my wardrobe for me or my kids, SHEIN says 7-11 days delivery. Must sit down later to do an order ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
sorry to hear that. My mom is always telling us to have clothes ready for a funeral because it's the last thing you want to be doing if the time comes. Dunnes has a black dress in the women's section . You husband might consider hiring a suit from local men's shop.? Kids can wear any formal clothes x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love this but stings the life out of me but really is the only thing has worked for me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.