Sarah Burke #106 Off to Salou with her big hairy minge, Will still be down a pound after a 4 day binge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what day is weigh in day this week! 🤣 maintained or down 3 pound lol?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll take it ! No ways she’s down weight, not hope in hell, also there’s not a chance this wan is down 18.345653456 pounds !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Belly slept on the plane but everyone commented on the child being smiley.
As if they did! The tit that pours out of this ones mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This made me lol 🤣🤣🤣
It baffles me, what's annoying is that I have 2 identical ones, when it's off it doesn't smell til it's been worm, so it catches you off guard. I need to just get rid of it. So weird!
---
Screenshot_20240413_110451_Facebook.jpg

Has this been posted? Who'd have thought it, burp has got the perfect body !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see renew jew page has been abandoned as usual since we are halfway through the month. Last post got 100 likes and zero comments. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It baffles me, what's annoying is that I have 2 identical ones, when it's off it doesn't smell til it's been worm, so it catches you off guard. I need to just get rid of it. So weird!
---
View attachment 2872595

Has this been posted? Who'd have thought it, burp has got the perfect body !
I'm choking from laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
I see renew jew page has been abandoned as usual since we are halfway through the month. Last post got 100 likes and zero comments. Says it all really.
It's unmatched alright 🤭😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She must be an absolute animal. We are a family of 4, always look for a good decent restaurant, and we would never come close to spending €100 on a meal. She would be better off going to an all you can eat Chinese, it would be well suited to her belly and budget. She's a pig. And teeth only eats nuggies and chips. What in gods name are they eating for €100 😑
2 starters, 4 mains and deserts, so burps had a 3 course meal every night and drinks, but she'll be down a pound Sunday 🤪

Also bellys face burps is not joy, she's freakingcos the water is freezing,poor child. But you think it's cute & funny
---
Thread suggestion
Do your back diddies hang low , can you tie them in a 🎀
Yep sang this, it'll be in my head all day 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
2 starters, 4 mains an deserts, so burps had a 3 course meal every night and drinks, but she'll be down a pound Sunday 🤪

Also bellys face burps is not joy, she's freakingcos the water is freezing,poor child. But you think it's cute & funny
---

Yep sang this, it'll be in my head all day 🤣🤣
I thought that too, the poor baby was in shock with the cold of it.

Reactions: 6
For the giilswho have tops that smell after being washed you need to give a spray of vinegar before you wash it. Odours are being held in the fabric and coming out when you heat them up. This works a treat. It’s a must on gym gear

the undiscovered world of saluuuuuu she’s a treasure isn’t she. Rte will be on for a travel show no doubt.

Hope all the sick kiddies get better soon. Mind yourselves mammas

Reactions: 11
For the giilswho have tops that smell after being washed you need to give a spray of vinegar before you wash it. Odours are being held in the fabric and coming out when you heat them up. This works a treat. It’s a must on gym gear

the undiscovered world of saluuuuuu she’s a treasure isn’t she. Rte will be on for a travel show no doubt.

You know burps will read this and think "RTE travel show what a great idea" and she'll send an unmatched tiktok to them cos in her head she's already got the job 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Sarah had a front bum and titties on her back, ya Tina I can see why people are jealous of her alright

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm going to try that, thank you, on one one random smelly armpit of my marks and spencers thermal vest. A large proportion of the burps thread are those who have lived the rave life, I'm here with my Murray mints and BO life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm going to try that, thank you, on one one random smelly armpit of my marks and spencers thermal vest. A large proportion of the burps thread are those who have lived the rave life, I'm here with my Murray mints and BO life
I wet the armpits and rub in shampoo before washing any tops or dresses that might have a sweaty smell- don’t know how it happens as I shower daily and use deodorant 🙈

Reactions: 3
IV a long sleeve top that stinks of sweat in the pits but I absolutely never sweat I'm trying this with the vinegar!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.